CHAPTER 31

2LT Sunmi's POV

"You called?" 2LT Jennie said, I face her while still preparing the gear for sparring. I handed her the other gear.

"What's this?" She asked, isn't it obvious???!

"A gear?" I said

"What's the purpose?" She asked

"To avoid injuries?" I said

"Okay seriously, what's your problem?" She asked

"Simple, be my sparring partner." I asked

"And why would I do that?" She asked

"Because you love Lisa?" I said, her reaction change from her signature cold aura to a nervous kitty cat!

"Don't worry Jennie I get it I don't have a chance against you for Lisa, I just wonder why would Lisa like you even though you're a..." I said still thinking the worst adjective to describe someone like her.

I just realized something that it's not bad trusting this Cat and the Turtle Rabbit I just got blinded by the promotion and the competition that I made between me and Jennie but not gonna lie I still want Lisa for me, I want to take care of her and because I love her and she's happy with Jennie I'll let her go they deserve to be happy.

"What???!" She asked while wearing her gear.

"Nothing never mind. Come on let's go." I said

"So everyone please help me welcome 2LT Jennie Kim it's a great honor that 2LT Kim joins us for today's activity we will be your spectator for the sparring and of course the one who will grade you." I said and look at Lisa her eyes were sparkling after seeing Jennie I guess this is what I can do for Lisa, she's really into Jennie. She positioned herself at the center and roam her eyes and she look at Lisa alright kitty now it's not the right time to PDA! I reached for her and whisper.

"Stop it will you?" I said and she blinked many times and compose herself.

"After this we will begin." I said

Me and Jennie positioned ourselves to the center with the cadets surrounding us. I heard she's really amazing in this, I heard it from SSg Kai that personnel acts very weird this week one time I saw him at the HQ looking for something at fucking midnight! and his movements are quite suspicious I'll investigate this and report this to the two Kims.

We begin our sparring session and SSg Kai's right she's amazing her techniques are quite complex I can't read her moves I charge as I begin kicking her in her thighs to test what will be her reaction  and she's checking mine too I think she's learning my rhythm also, she's learning my combos and signs. I release a kick and unfortunately she immediately read my next move and the next thing I see my self in the ground while her fist is in my Jawline that was hella fast!!! She smiled at me and I smiled her back goshh my pride!
She offer her hands to help me stand and for the second time I admitted that Jennie Kim is the one who can really beat me in all aspects. My forever Rival. We shake our hands and the cadets claps.

"Take care of her Jennie." I said, Jennie smiled and I can see in her face the assurance.

"If you failed I'll get her from you." I added and warned her.

"Friends?" I asked, she look shock maybe she doesn't expecting this.

"I hate the idea of being your friend because you're my rival back then but okay FRIENDS." she said while smiling. Now we're okay already she's not that bad. Maybe I'm just full of myself back then about the promotion.

"Okay everyone I will call your names for the match". I said

So far so good the majority of the cadets are showing a great sportsmanship by doing this the bond between them will help them to build their confidence and self-esteem and of course the body that serves as their very own weapon. Next on the list.

"Cadet Lisa Vs. Cadet Yeji." I said both of the Cadets stands up and position themselves to the center. I look at Jennie to see her reaction and she's quite nervous why?? Lisa is a strong cadet.

"Why you look like worried for Lisa? I personally thinks she's amazing and strong in fact she's in my list as one of the best Cadets." I said she glared at me and raise her left eyebrow. She really has attitude problems and anger issues. I look back to Lisa and Yeji looks like the competition is on fire they keep on staring at each other. Waiting for the struck of lightning?!!

Yeji charge a kick to Lisa's face fortunately Lisa was able to dodge it using her arms.

"No! not her face god damn!" Jennie whispered I looked at her and she look at me back asking what's wrong.

Yeji's good too, her techniques are awesome Lisa's having a hard time reading her rhythm which is bad Yeri continues to launching some fist and Lisa's keep dodging it until Lisa grabs Yeji's arm. She pulled her directly forward. With her right arm inserted under Yeji's armpit, Lisa spins around on her right foot with her back against Yeji. Lisa then lowers her right shoulder and throws Yeji over her shoulder in a circular motion. Amazing she used Judo. Fortunately Yeji escapes fast and regain her pride. So exciting Yeji's squad are cheering for her as well as Lisa's squad the other trainees are enjoying the match.

While watching them I saw SSg Kai approaching us she greeted Jennie and me why I'm feeling some bad vibes everytime that we meet each other.  The both trainees are exhausted while catching their breaths I noticed Cadet Yeji keeps on staring at SSg Kai seems like they communicating with eyes what's happening here. Yeji breaks Lisa's balance by pulling her straight forward, then inserts her leg deep behind Lisa's left inner thigh and sweep's it off the floor with her right thigh. Yeji reach for the ankle of Lisa waaaiittt! That's!!!!!

"Enough!" 2LT Jennie said and stand. I immediately follows her.

"That was illegal, unprofessional Cadet Yeji." I said she said sorry and she said she was just excited because of the match and the people enjoying the match and she cannot control herself. When Yeji's explaining everything I look at Kai and he's smirking did he ordered Yeji to do that? I need more investigation. And I should asked 1LT Jisoo about this.

Haii everyone how are you guys I'm so sorry I was not able to update coz we don't have our internet connection yesterday I'll update more tomorrow to make it up to you take care always thank you for the 10K 😭😭😭🚣❤️ you're the best!!!!!!!

By the way vote for our queens!!!!! #MaMa2020