CHAPTER 14

Jisoo's POV

The cadets are ready for the Seoul University students, every year the school visits here for their Educational Tour they will see how to be a cadet and inspire the other students to join the Military Academy. Somehow some of their students joined the military service after they finish their bachelor's degree. And I'm a product of Seoul University and it's a great opportunity to serve my school.

The bus is here already and we welcome them with a simple yet meaningful programme I'll be their tour guide for the rest of the tour. And Cadet Park will come with me and their assigned teacher. Who's their assigned teacher? We start the program and I saw Cadet Park in the front leading her battalion for today she look so cool at the same time she looks beautiful I'm busy admiring her when the MC called the teacher's name for her speech.

"Now for her speech please welcome the Head Teacher of Seoul University Ms. Suzy Bae give her a round of applause please." MC said

Suzy Bae?? Is she the new head teacher?? She's pretty but My chipmunk is prettier. She ended her speech and starts the educational tour
Cadet Park automatically assist Ms. Suzy because she's wearing heels and guide her to the first area for their Educational tour. What are you doing you chipmunk!!! Really??? Don't be jealous Jisoo that not you! Why Rose is smiling she shouldn't grrrrrr!!!! You're dead!

Rose's POV

She's weird today I'm supposed to be the one who will explained to Ms. Suzy on what are happening but 1LT Kim keeps talking and talking every time that I'll talk she cuts me off. Alright what's happening? And she's glaring at me that looks like I'm in trouble, am I in trouble?

I assigned them last night on who will be the demonstrators and assigned each cadets to assist the students to avoid accidents it's my first time to handle such a big group and fortunately they cooperate.

"Is it hard? I mean a life of a cadet? Ms. Suzy asked

"Not really ma'am" I replied she's really pretty but my 1LT is prettier by the way is she angry at me? She look pissed.

"It's my dream to become one of you but my father won't let me." She said with a frown face.

"Why ma'am? I asked she smiled at me and says

"Don't call me ma'am anymore just call me Suzy" she said

"But I can't do that ma'am" I said

"Yeah I forgot you always have honorifics I'm sorry but can I call you Rose?" She asked I'm going to say yes when 1LT Kim called me. I excuse myself and make my way to 1LT Kim

I stand in her front and wait for her command.

"What are you doing Cadet Park?" She asked what did I done?

"Are you making me jealous???"  She asked what the actual fuck!!!!!!!!  i look around to make sure no one's listening to us. What is she talking about what jealous?!!!!!!! I'm confused

"Did you forgot what I've told you when we are performing CPR?" She said and cross her arms "Or maybe you forgot about it already." She added. Can you stop now Jisoo Kim? You're making me crazy seriously what your plan, first Jennie and Lisa now you and me? Are you copying Jennie?!

"Go back there your Suzy needs your assistance." She said I didn't replied to her because she keeps cutting me off wait your? Is she jealous???!!!!!

"Are you jealous?" I bodly asked what Am I thinking!!!!!??????

"What If I'll say yes will you stop flirting with her?" She asked me back so she like me huh?! Ohh! God knows how I want to kiss you now you little rabbit! "Forget it go back now!" She commanded but before I go back I said something to her.

"Don't be jealous I'm yours and like you, I'll wait for you my 1LT." I said and left her with her mouth open she's so cute she followed me to the area with a smile in her face.

"I'm sorry Ms. Suzy" I said and Ms. Suzy smiled I took a glance to the rabbit next to her and she's glaring at me like a dead meat again I smiled at her and she said some words with out sounds.

"You're mine" she said I smiled at her and give my attention to Ms. Suzy and ended their Educational tour successfully.

"Thank you Ms Rose" Ms Suzy said

"No problem ma'am it's my job." I said

"Can I get your number?" She asked

"Ma'am I'm----"

"Cadet Park" 1LT Kim called me. She's like a ghost seriously.  I stand in attention.

"You can go now I'll assist Ms Suzy from now on." I excused myself and really? She's acting like she's my girlfriend hahahaha gosh she is so fucking cute 🥺🥺 if I can hug and kiss you but I must stay cool coz we're still in the academy.

Don't worry my 1LT I'm all yours. I can't wait to be with you and know you more.

Here's another update hehehe thank you ❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈