CHAPTER 32

Rose's POV

What's her problem with Lisa? Is she serious??? Can't believe her she will do everything to ruin Lisa!! After their match her squad looked at us while smirking they are getting into my nerves.

"Lisa are you okay?" I asked and she nodded for an answer. I sigh and look at Jennie she looks like worried for what happened thankfully she was able to stop Yeji for breaking Lisa's ankle that's unfair. Jennie looks so pissed and also 2LT Sunmi in the other hand SSg Kai seems happy for it and defended Yeji he said that it's part of the training and they cannot blame Yeji because of the competition builds in. They are now stop talking and continue our session it's gonna be a long day.

After our session we clean up ourselves in the Restroom, we are having a great time when Yeji appeared.

"Yo! Lisa! 2LT Kim just saved your ass earlier." She said while crossing her arms with her squad at her back. Lisa faced her with confidence wow Lisa's learning now I love it.

"Are you a thing?! Omygoshhhh!!" She added I look at Lisa's reaction oh no! Lisa relax.

"Seems like she's very protective to you and I cannot help to think there is special treatment and it's really unfair!! Right guys??" She asked and her squad nodded. She walks to get close to Lisa they are having a staring contest right now.

"You should be careful Lisa and stop being an asshole hiding behind Jennie I'm starting to think that you offer your body to graduate and for your protection in this Academy and..... Before she can finish her sentence Lisa push her hard Yeji is in the ground now while smirking. She composed herself and stand.

"That hurts you know." She said

"How about we continue here what we've started earlier? Shall we? Don't worry no one will know
What you see, what you hear, when you leave, leave it here." She added and the other trainees are cheering to begin the fight. I look at Lisa and seems like her emotions are uncontrollable this is bad. Yeji's squad positioned themselves. Surrounding us.

"Is this a team fight?" Seulgi asked while smirking. Ohh no I know what's your thinking. I look at her and she begin to crack her knuckles same as Joy, Yeri, Irene and Wendy.

"Hayssttt I can't imagine fighting with these brats my beautiful face can't stand it." Joy said

"Geezzz! I'm not in the mood today but maybe I can used them to transfer my anger." Irene said while looking at Seulgi, I guess LQ?

"I can't believe that I'm going to used my gangster side again for how many years." Yeri said while yawning.

"How bout you Captain? Ready for a battle royale?" Wendy asked me.

"Really?? You're asking me?" I said

"Well, the decision is all yours I guess?" Wendy said.

"Guys thank you but you just can't sacrifice yourselves for me I can handle this." Lisa said we look at her and smile.

"All for one, one for all." I said to Lisa

"All right we will gonna show you that we are some bitches that you can't manage." I said

"Pretty Savage" Lisa said

Yeji's squad charge at us and we start fighting with each other the other trainees are having their bets now on who will gonna win no one will gonna know about this and this will be our way to burst out our frustrations. I'm busy looking for my teammates if they need help while fighting against Yeji unfortunately she was able to land a fist near in my lips causing it to bleed I begin to get serious and charge at her when I successfully ruin her balance I immediately lock her with the used of Muay Thai. Lisa is fighting against Lia.

"Lock her Lisa." I said, using her long arms she was able to dominate Lia's body and face her down to the ground the rest of the squad was successfully defeated Yeji's teammates.

"Come on Yeji you can't beat us!! I don't want you to get near Lisa after this! Or else." I said to her.

"Or else what!!!! You will tell her Girlfriend that I'm making fun of Lisa?" She said, how did she know that.

"I know your little secret Roseanne! Same as Lisa! Having a relationship with the training director and the assistant director!" She said after I heard that I immediately let her go. She composed herself and stand. My teammates are in shock after what I just did.

"Let them go guys now." I said and they obeyed me. Yeji's squad are catching their breaths.

"Don't you dare." I said and she smiled.

"Try me." She said confidently

"Nice game everyone maybe we can continue this competition in the upcoming squad challenge, I think giving bets can help us to get excited about it what do you think Ms. Know everything?" She said this will be our chance to shut them up.

"Challenge accepted" I said, and they left the room. I face my squad and they are waiting for what I'm going to say.

"Yeji knows it already, about me and Lisa's status." I said, they look so shocked about it.

"And what are we going to do?" Irene unnie asked. Lisa and I look down before I answer I sigh.

"The right thing to do unnie." I said while crying this is really hard for me. And for Lisa too.

I'm so sorry my 1LT

Update hehehehe ❤️