CHAPTER 12

Lisa's POV

"Lisa!!!! What was that???!!" Rose asked while we are taking a shower inside the cubicle. She can hear me

"What are you talking about?" I answered she's in the other cubicle after mine.

"I saw you lovingly staring at her are you a thing already and you didn't even say anything to me?" She said.

"No and I don't know Rose I can't control myself anymore. Everytime I'll see her I can't stop myself, now that I realized I'm already inlove with her." I replied

"Damn I can't believe it that you're hiding your gay bones there." She said

"I'm not gay okay???!" I replied

"So what do you call it? That you're straight and you just like straight girls that's it?" She replied

"It's my first time in this Rose please bare with me help me." I  replied.

"You know Lis the more you're going to deny that what's inside you you will explode. And no can stop you already even me." She replied 

"Let's talk later finish your shower first. Relax okay? Think about it." She added and left me. I think I should stop this. I'm done cleaning myself and wear my clothes.

I'm near in the exit when someone grab me. I prepared myself to fight but she's strong who's this maniac! I grab her wrist and pinned her to the cubicle's wall and to my surprise an unexpected person I saw.

"Jennie" I let her go and positioned myself.

"What did you say? Ouuccch you're so strong and tall you know that?" She replied while holding her wrist.

"I'm sorry ma'am for my sudden reaction I'll take responsibility of what I've done." I said but why are you hiding tssskkk it's your fault be thankful that you're cute enough.

"Really?" She asked while smirking

"Then be mine." She added

"Ma'am?" I replied with a confused mind goshhh my heart did she just ask me to be with her? WTAF!

"Are you deaf Manoban?" She asked while crossing her arms. So cute but I should remain cool.

"Come on talk to me no honorifics." She commanded. Gosshh

"You're not going to talk to me?" She said. She close her eyes and breath slowly.

"Okay Lisa." Ohh shitt I should not give in "I know you're not gonna believe me but this is what I feel it's my first time and I can't control it anymore, I tried my best to ignore you but I can't what did you do to me, why I'm feeling like this?." She confess while holding my shoulders asking me why.

"Ummmm but I have--" before I can make a statement she cuts me off with her thumb.

"I know you have a girlfriend, but I just want you to know all this and maybe by this I can stop myself from falling for you I just can't take this anymore Lisa. I know, supposed to be I'm the one who implements rules here but now I'm the one who's breaking it." She added and she stare at me lovingly and put her hands on my cheeks ohh gosh  I can't stop it don't Jennie! It's illegal! She's breaking it is she serious? But who said that I have a girlfriend did she mean Rose? What the fuck!!!!

"I'm sorry for your girlfriend but--- she pinned me to the wall and kiss me lovingly is this a dream????! 2LT Kim is kissing me now! Jissoss!!!!

2LT Jennie Kim's POV

She's not kissing me back maybe I'm just too fast goodness Jennie! What are you thinking!!!! I should stop this already. I'm going to stop what I started when she pulled me back to a kiss and I kissed her back ,she likes me. She felt the connection! I deepened the kiss and she kisses back the same energy that I gave her.  It's my first time kissing a girl her plump lips that I wanted to taste since then it's so soft!! Lisa you're making me crazy!!!! I stop our hot making out  because we need some air. I smiled at her and she smiled at me back. And seconds pass she's kissing me again okay that's hot I put my hands in her tiny waist she looks so fragile I start to lower my kisses all through her neck to her shoulders when suddenly--

"Jennie! Are you done???!" Ohh shitt unnie!!! Lisa immediately push me hard gosh that hurts and she's panicking now. I hug her and stops her from moving.

"Just a minute unnie you can go first." I replied she looks at me with shocking face and signal me to go with unnie. She push me out from the cubicle but before she can close the door I stop her and kiss her again.

"We will talk again! We're not done yet Lisa." I warned.

"Go now." She whispered begging me to go, you're just so cute Lis.

"You're mine! Lisa." I said and I close the cubicle and left her.

"What took you so long???" 1LT Kim

"I have a bad stomach unnie!" I replied.

"Really??" She replied

I didn't answer her and walk with her to go back to our barracks. I smiled when I remember what happened earlier Lisa kissed me.

Ohh God Jennie, what did I do! You're making me crazy over you!!! Over you only you!

Thank you for waiting hehehe love you guys 😭😭🌈❤️❤️