CHAPTER 28

2LT Jennie's POV

Where is Jisoo unnie?? She told me that she wants to talk to me about something I'm here in her barracks now. Is this a joke! I want to see Lisa now! And say sorry to her I was a coward back then but now I realized many things if Lisa will not accept my sorry I will not stop I love her so much.

Where is unnie??? I'm getting angry now. It's my chance to talk to Lisa but unnie want to talk to me it must be really important or else. I'm busy scanning her room when someone knocks. What? it's her room why she knocks? That's odd I open the room and Lisa appeared she immediately push me and lock the door. What is she doing here????!! She grab something in her pocket, the necklace?? that's the necklace that I bought for her I'm looking for that where did she get that?!!!!

"What's the meaning of this?" She asked "Why you didn't tell me that you'll be in a mission?" She asked again wait whaattt? Whattt mission?????!! I don't understand!

"You know I'm angry at you I hate you!!!! You just played with my feelings supposed to be I should be happy after hearing that from your sister! I should not be here anymore! You left me alone, you broke your promises that we will fight this together." She said while crying fuck I made her cry.

"It hurts me so much that you already moved on with another girl" whaattt another girl???!! "I can't blame you she's sexy, smart and her rank is CPT." Captain? She's referring to my cousin??? What the fuck?! "I don't get you Jennie are you enjoying this? After what you've said you want me back???! What's the matter with you??!!!! I'm so confused! I hate you!!!! I hate you Jennie Kim! I really really hate yo-- I shut her off with my lips. She push me really hard and I bumped my elbow to the table. That hurts!!!

"I'm not a fucking toy Jennie!" She said. I didn't argue because my elbow hurts she immediately come to me and check it, it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry." She said and I hug her.

"Shhhhhh it's okay don't be, serve me right. I'm really sorry Lili it's not my intention to hurt you. I wanted to protect you most especially our status right now I'm sorry for being a coward. When I saw you with 2LT Sunmi I know I fucked up I don't want to see you being happy with someone else my heart can't handle it anymore." I said truthfully.

"I'm really sorry Lili I hope you'll forgive me for what I've done." I said while crying "I found someone that really loves me and proud of me, I don't care anymore." I said and I kiss her I miss her so much I can't stop myself. We shared a passionate kiss. She break the kiss for some air. She handed me the butterfly necklace and ask me to help her wear it. It suits her she's really pretty.

"By the way who was that woman hugging you and kissing you back then and why you look so shocked after I said that you will be on a mission? She asked

"Lili that woman you're talking about is my cousin she just visit me without me knowing even Jisoo unnie, no need to be jealous of but  I should thank her she really helped me a lot to realized many things." I said and she look at me with confusion

"And about the mission you're talking it's not true I didn't heard about it before and---- I stop talking when I realized something! Jisoo unnie planned this!!!!!!

"So meaning you planned all this???????!" She asked

"Ani!!!! I don't know about this." I defended myself unnie why you didn't tell me! But thank you unnie!

"Is your elbow okay?" She asked and I have something in my mind now.

"It hurts so much it's bleeding!!" I said.

"I'm so sorry okay what should I do?" She said with a concern look.

"Kiss me" I said and she immediately lock her lips to my lips. I asked for an entrance to deepened the kiss gosh I miss her so much. I kiss her cheeks next her ears, she smell so good it turns me on, my kisses went down to her neck she tilt her head to give me entrance. This so fucking hot I can't stop!

I look at her in the eyes and she smiled at me it's a yes then, I unlock her buttons in her uniform until I saw her beautiful collar bones I kissed it passionately without leaving a mark I should be gentle she's so fragile. I continue unbutton her uniform while kissing her until I successfully get rid of her uniform. I looked at her and she hug herself I smiled at her she's so cute.

"No need to hide that love they are pretty. You're pretty" I said and guide her hands to my neck I can feel it she's nervous I kiss her lips again down to her neck. I think I cannot help myself to be gentle anymore. While I'm kissing her, her breathing is already uncontrollable until a moan escape from her mouth okay that's it!God I'm going crazy!!!! I kiss her in the lips very hard and she kissed back with the same intensity I gave her. I run my kisses to her neck and I'm sure that will leave a mark.

"Jennie" she whispered ohh gosh say my name again. I continue doing my job when.

Knock knock

Who the fuck is that??!!!! She pushed me so hard and say sorry after.

"Jennie are you done talking?" Unnie said. God! Wrong timing unnie!!!!!!! I look at Lisa and help her fixing herself after checking her I kiss her again and say

"I love you so much" I said

"I love you too" she said

"Jennie?" Unnie said

"Yes yesss coming." I opened the door and glares at her.

"Mmmmmm base in your reaction I think I'm in the wrong timing." She said and smile. I roll my eyes and she entered the room.

"Lisa we should go now to avoid issues. Mr. and Mrs. Park are waiting already for the dinner celebration" she said waaittttt what dinner?

"And Jennie I'm invited so you'll stay here." She added

"What no way?! Lisa will be there? What you didn't tell me Lili?" I said while sulking.

"I'm sure she tried but you do naughty things." Jisoo unnie said and I look at Lisa she's blushing.

"We are going now after a minute go out already arraso?" Unnie said

"And Lisa wipe those lipstick marks in your neck." She added Lisa immediately went to the mirror to check and blushed.

"You're welcome Jennie" she said and left the room with Lisa. After 10 minutes I left the room and prepare myself to go where unnie and Lisa are heading to. I should text unnie

Someone's POV

Gotcha Lisa now I know what's your secret that will be my alas against you I'll let you enjoy for now. Just for now.

Woooooooooo I'm so sorry about that "scene" I tried my very best  hahahaaha I'm having a hard time because I can't stop laughing while writing that I asked my sister for some tips.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways I'm so sorry for the ungrammatical errors hope you'll like it. Thank you so much!!!