CHAPTER 37

Lisa's POV

"Okay team we will continue tomorrow at exactly 0300H (3:00am) we will sleep alternately. " Rosè said

"Okay I will be the guard now." Joy volunteered

"No, I will be the first, you should sleep." Rosè said

"Aaaaa you're so sweet chipmunk." Joy said while pinching Rosè cheeks. I smiled while looking at them, my smile immediately gone when I saw 1LT Kim staring at them. Oh no! I smell jealousy. This is bad.

"Ahhheeemm a word" 1LT Kim.

"Yes ma'am" Rosè.

I smell trouble. Good luck chipmunk

Rosè's POV

Is she gonna stare at me the whole night? What's her problem. This is so awkward.

"Look at me" she commanded. I immediately lock my stares into her eyes. Ohh gosh this is not good! You're not helping me Jisoo Kim!! We continue our staring contest atleast 5 minutes straight. Until she she break it.

"How are you?" She asked. She's Jisoo Kim now not 1LT Kim anymore.

"Are you alright?" 1LT Kim

"Are you sick?" 1LT Kim

"I'm alright ma'am" I said

"Please don't be too formal babe" she said.

"Please, we are on a mission. Not now" I said with authority.

"Can we talk?" She asked with teary eyes.

"About what?" I said

"About us." She replied

"There's no us anymore." I said. I can see clearly the pain in her eyes. She bow her head and stay quite for a minute.

"Did you ever loved me?" She asked

Sure I did! Damn it!

"Nevermind" she said.

"Maybe I'm just a playdate to you, I'm a fool for trusting you." 1LT Kim said. She turned her back and left me.

It's for us chu, I wanted to protect you, I value you so much.

Rosè's POV

0300H

All are set! We continue to walk to the enemies direction. Yesterday it was supposed to be an encounter. But why they dress up as civilians what's their plan? Are their going to use that tactic to confused us? So that we can't automatically capture them? That's nice tactic there! I need to think and make a better plan for this. I feel something off today something's not right. Focus Chaeng!!! FOCUS!

(Three hours of walking)

"Here we are, our only way." Wendy said while looking at the map.

A river. The current of the water is quite strong we must atleast make a support to counter the current of the water.

"What are we going to do now?" Joy asked.

"The right thing to do." I said while start stripping.

"Heyyyy!! Whattt the--" 1LT Jisoo said.

Automatically the eyes of my teammates lands on me while smirking.

"Rosè we can make a better plan on this." Irene unnie said.

"I will go first unnie, trust me I can do this, Yeri hand me the ropes." I commanded.

"The current is quite strong are you sure you can do it? You can give up." 1LT Kim said

What the hell, I'm not gonna give up just because of this! Is she playing with me?? Kim Jisoo!

I faced her with pride and dignity.

"Yes ma'am, I just can't easily gave up everything after those sacrifices." I said

"I really wish you're really like that in the near future not easily giving up, Cadet Park." She said while starring at me.

"Yes ma'am" I said. I'll show you right after this.

"I'll go with you Rosè." Lisa volunteered.

"Okay." I said

"Ready?" I asked

"Always." Lisa answered

1LT Kim's POV

What am I thinking!!!! Get your brain cells Jisoo!!! But I'm just worried she's acting cool even though it's really dangerous!!

They immediately jump to the river right after they tie the rope to a tree. Now I see why they volunteered they are strong and good swimmers. Can you stop being talented AF Cheang??!

If I can't have you in a sweet way then I'll just use the KIM WAY.

"Unnie, we should go." Jennie said

"Are we going to strip?" I asked

"Aaaaaaaa yup and we must put our uniforms to the plastic bag provided." She said

"Yahh unnie" Jennie called I hum as an answer and begin removing my uniform.

She look at me while smirking

"What?" I asked

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said

"What are you up to." She asked

"What?" I said

She just answer me with a smile and nod her head.

"Fight for her unnie if you really love her." She said

I smiled and bow down my head.

"I really can't believe this is happening to me." I said while smiling

"Me too" she said

"For the very first time I'm chasing someone to love me and beg someone to love me." I said

"1LT Kim has been slayed." Jennie said while laughing.

"I will get her in a Kim way. No one can say no to the great 1LT Kim not even Cadet Park. Let's go!" I said

I've read all the comments about having a 18+ scenes and I actually don't know how to do it but I'll try my best hahahaahah!!! And I'm going to edit the whole chapters because of Rosé's name I'm very sorry about that!!!

Thank you so much for 29k+ reads! Love yahh all! More power

Ps: Support our girls for their upcoming concert "The Show"