#23-Self-Sacrifice

Whoop de do, going back to the death, and using another oc name
It is technically suicide, but, in a sacrifice way...

Amethyst smile happily at the floor, a pentigram with many sigils placed around.

She was going to sacrifice herself to become a succubus, but she had done poor research. Many things she had read, were lies, and would not work. She would end up just killing herself, literally...

She wore a black cloak, buttoned around her shoulders, the hood placed delicately on her head. She placed candles all around the room, lighting them all.

She then laughed happily at the scene in front of her.

Once she was done cheering and cclapping she held a lit candle, taking it over and placed it in the center of the pentigram, her expression going blank for a moment.

She then smiled, reciting the spell she had learned: "By this candle I do sleep, hidden from the day, in the night so deep, O Lady Moon, guide my dreams, Viber me with your beautiful beams, as the candle flame dies, please close my eyes, allow me to wake, in the warmth of The Sun."

She smiled, taking the sharp, silver blade, and stabbing her stomach slowly, smiling as her blood split out. She laughed happily and crazily, before falling limp on floor.

If only she knew it was a sleep spell.

230 words!
Moral of the story, do your research before casting spells ;)