#2-Bloody Hands

I hope you enjoy this!

Warnings: Blood, panic attack, mentions of enbyphobia (is that right?) (don't worry, it is in no way supporting it, nor am I saying you should respond to it like this!), going insane, some swearing

This one is a little short!

Gray dropped onto their knees as the looked at what they'd done. They looked in horror at the bloody corpse.

Gray had been talking, talking to a guy they despised. He decided it'd be a good idea to try and mess with them. But look at him now, a deep red mess.

Their hands shook, blood drilling heavily from them. They laughed, putting their hands on their face. They began to laugh, laugh and laugh, smearing the red substance all over their face.

Grey rested on their knees as they laughed. They ran their bloody hands through their hair.

If only he hadn't decided to be a dick and make fun of them for their gender.

They just, snapped. Digging their nails into his neck, the latter being for them to stop. They didn't care then.

They did now though. Slowly spiralling into a panicked state as their breathing became heavy. Their bloody hands gripped their short, brown hair, the blood spreading.

They went back to laughing, and laughing. Staring at their bloody hands.

208 words!
I hope it was alright, like I said previously, constructive criticism is appreciated!