#12-Electrocution

Warnings: Death, the electrocution chair thing that I don't remember the name of

Her foot steps slowly walked across the floor, tapping lightly.

The two guards on both sides of her held her arms that were cuffed together, and to her ankles. The chains rattled.

Once they made it to the room, the guards started to shave her long black hair, as well as eyebrows.

Her piercing blue eyes barely blinked as she stared at the floor blankly. She was numb at this point, accepting what she deserved.

Once that was finished, they led her back out, taking her to a room she could sit and rest for the little time she had left.

The guards left her only, and silent tears fell from her eyes. The piercing blue ones that used to have so much love and happiness in them...

Until the accident. Well, that's what her family had called it, not wanting to admit how much of a failure of a daughter they had.

She had killed 8 people, and was found guilty. She had never argued with the supporting evidence, and stayed calm.

But here she was now. About to die.

The same two guards came back to the room, cuffing her up once more and led her to the room.

She was forcefully shoved and sat down. The people behind the glass were talking, but she was too fazed out to hear it. She remained silent as they strapped the head piece on.

It felt like minutes- hours even as she waited.

She exhaled, then felt the shock. Then she died.

265 words!
I hope you enjoyed~