#18-Hostage

Some more... kidnapping~ and also more... knives~
Also, part two of the last one!

Last night was a blur to her, she didn't remember much, only that she went out with friends, but that's it.

And she most defiantly could not explain how she had gotten here, tied up to a chair.

The ropes were tight, wrapped all around her torso, cutting her hands and legs together as well.

She attempted to break free many times, only to fail. She was stuck.

After a little bit more trying, she had given up, sighing and letting out an anxious breath. Then, a chuckle was heard.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally got up~"

"Who are you?" She growled defensively.

"Well, your kidnapper to put it simply. And you are my hostage." The man smirked, causing the girl to scoff. "Something wrong?"

"No, just stupid." She said, glancing down at the ropes. "No shit I've been kidnapped!"

The man just rolled his eyes in response. He then walked up closer to her, revealing a red blade, not from blood, no, from some sort of rock, or crystal. And the handle was a deep, dark, shiny black. He used the dagger to lift up the girls chin.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you~" He smirked, lightly pushing the blade to cut her throat barely.

A small trail of blood went from the bottom of her chin to her neck. It slowly made it's way to drip on the ropes. She winced in response.

"Hmm... since you had that little outburst, you won't be eating for two days, maybe then you'll learn your lesson~" he hummed.

He then walked out of the room with a wave, before shutting and locking the door.

The woman put her head down as if in shame. She couldn't fight anymore.

So what was the point in trying?

311 words!~
I hope you enjoyed!~