#14-Torture

Warnings: Yes- just kidding, kidnapping, torture, cutting, stabbing, bruising, yeah...

She dangled from the cuffs, the other sharpening his knife against another. He stepped closer to her, putting the knife underneath held chin, a small trail of blood starting to appear.

He has never gone this far, only cutting and bruising.

The man hummed as the woman laid their, no more power in her body to even flinch, or respond to the pain. She's used to it by now.

She knows theres no hope for her.

The man trailed the knife down he body, stopping at her stomach. He smirked, quickly shoving it into her. She gasped in pain, and shock.

He had never gone this far before, only to cutting and bruising, but that's it.

Then, he punched her square in the jaw, and then the nose, blood spurting out instantly.

He left the knife in her stomach, taking the other one and showing it in the crook of her neck.

"You have been a good pet~" he smirked. "But I'm done with you now~"

The girl gasped out, trying to breath, more blood being lost.

The man then left, letting the girl bleed out in a panicked state. She then started to cry out and wail.

"Please, please, please." She barely breathed out.

She then let out her final breath, blood running down from her neck and stomach and dropping onto the floor.

She remained there, hanging lifeless. The man immediately packed, and ran after he had decided to kill her. He was on the run.

Still.

259 words~
I hope you enjoyed!~