Kobato: Hey uh Wendy. I should give you this. (presenting her bento)
Wendy: Wow! Did you prepare all of this?
Kobato: Yes. I made this for you. Remember when we were in elementary, I usually bring extra bento lunch just for you. I know that you eat too much.
Wendy: Thanks Kobato. (smiles happily)

Chelia glares at Kobato

Chelia: (If only I can prepare this foods for her. I knew that Wendy eats like a dragon)
Wendy: Hey uh Chelia. Are you ok?
Chelia: Yeah. (smiles a little)
Wendy: Do you wanna taste it? Kobato is a good cook.

Wendy feeds Chelia using her chopsticks, then Kobato reacts to them.

Kobato: Hey! What do you think you're doing?! (shocked) (jealous tone)
Wendy: I just let her taste your dish.
Chelia: You know what, Wendy is right, you're a good cook after all. (I win this time. Hehehe) (grins at Kobato)
Kobato: Alright Wendy, tomorrow I'll bring your favorite Strawberry Cake. (glares at Chelia)
Wendy: Wow! Thanks Kobato, you're really a good friend.
Kobato: No problem. Anything for you Wendy. (winks at Wendy)

Then Mikoto and Kuroko join the three of them.

Mikoto: It seems that the three of you are getting along together.
Wendy: Big sister
Kobato: Hey Big sis
Kuroko: What's up Chelia?
Chelia: I'm ok now.
Mikoto: That's good to hear. Hey Kobato, did you made all of this?
Kobato: Yes. Wanna try some?
Mikoto: (tasting the food) This is delicious. I never knew you can cook.
Kobato: Since when I was in 3rd grader, I learned to cook. My mom wants me to be a Chef.
Mikoto: I see.

Kuroko grabs Chelia's arm and then they go outside the cafeteria for them to talk.

Kuroko: So, how's your plan going?
Chelia: I guess your advices are working. Yesterday in the evening, she got home with a bouquet of flowers and a cake as an apology gift for me, then I act a little pathetic. And then when she asks me to forgive her, I said that I can forgive her in one condition.
Kuroko: So what is it?
Chelia: She have to kiss me, and then she did. After we kissed, she fell asleep on my bed then we slept together. I did trap her using my body like I wrap my arms on her waist then I wrap my legs on her legs so she can't move. In order to let her go, I kissed her just for a minute.
Kuroko: Wow! That's great Chelia. You know what? I can't do that to Sissy. Cause if I tried to get close to her, she tries to electrify my whole body. That's a whip of love I think.

Meantime with Mikoto, Wendy and Kobato.

Mikoto: Hey Wendy, how's your apology on Chelia going?
Wendy: (feels embarrassed) Well I'll tell you in private about what happen last night.
Mikoto: (curls up one of her eyebrows) Is there something lewd happened last night?!(sparking)
Wendy: (Gulps) No. Nothing lewd happened. (blushes in deep red) I just gave her a bouquet of flowers and a piece of cake that's all.
Kobato: What?! Tell me Wendy, do you like Chelia? (jealous tone)
Wendy: I did that yesterday cause I just wanted to apologise to her.
Kobato: Well in that case, do you mind if you can send me flowers too?
Wendy: Ok. I'll buy you later as a way of saying thanks for this bento lunch you did for me. (smiles)

After Kuroko and Chelia's talk they went inside to go back to their table.

Mikoto: Hey Kuroko and Chelia. I guess you have heart to heart talk with each other.
Kuroko: Yeah.
Chelia: Uh Big sister Mikoto.
Mikoto: Yeah?
Chelia: Can I talk to you? in private maybe?
Kuroko: Now what are you up to Chelia? (curls up one of her eyebrows)
Chelia: (whispers to Kuroko) This is all about Wendy.
Kuroko: Oh ok then.
Mikoto: Alright! Let's go.

Mikoto and Chelia go outside to talk about what are Wendy's favorite dishes.

Mikoto: So, you wanna know about what Wendy's favorite dishes?
Chelia: Yes. I want to cook for her favorite food. And I knew she eats like a dragon.
Mikoto: I guess you really love her. Ok do you have pen and paper?
Chelia: Yes.
Mikoto: Wendy likes to eat French Toast and Scrambled Eggs with a glass of Milk for breakfast. For the main course, she likes Omurice, Steak (all kinds of steak), Salmon. She likes bento lunches. She likes sweets like cakes, ice cream, crepes. And oh I almost forgot, she hates sour foods.
Chelia: Ok thank you Big sister.
Mikoto: You're welcome. But can you promise me that you'll going to take care of her. She's still a kid, she's only 12 you know. (stern tone of voice)
Chelia: Yes. And I am willing to sacrifice my life for her.
Mikoto: And one more thing. Don't do any kind of perverted things to Wendy! Don't take advantage of her innocence! She's still a kid. You can do that to her if she's an adult. (sparks a little)
Chelia: (Gulp) Ok. (But I slept with her last night. I'm sorry Big sis)
Mikoto: Now, let's go back before the lunch is over.
Chelia: Ok. Thank you so much for this Big sis.
Mikoto: Nah. That's nothing. Anything for you and Wendy.
Chelia: (smiles happily) (Finally, Big sister has a blessing for me and Wendy)

The two of them came back to their table until they heard an explosion outside the cafeteria.

Kobato: What was that?
Kuroko: Alright Chelia, let's help everyone to evacuate outside the school including you Sissy, Wendy and Kobato.
Mikoto and Wendy: Hey! We wanna help you.
Chelia: We can handle this matter cause we are Judgement. (Wearing her arm band)
Wendy: Oh come on Chelia. I don't wanna see you hurt so please let us help you.
Chelia: (blushed a little)
Mikoto: Yeah. We're undefeated dragon slayers.
Kobato: (Dragon Slayers? They are Dragon Slayers?) Well in that case, I wanna help too. I'm a Shadow Demon Slayer mage.
Wendy: What?! Really?
Kobato: I'll talk to you later. For now, we should finnish these fire demons.
Mikoto: Ok guys! Let's do this!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-