Epilouge

"Help me! Help me!" There was a roar in the distance.

Then war cries of bravery as two young children started running at their father. "We will save you mommy!!"

Then they tackled him. "I command you as Crown Princess of Terresan to halt this instant!" My Alaric gave a confused look at our 6-year-old daughter and her 4-year-old brother.

"I sure as wyrd know that it wasn't me who taught her to talk like that." I snorted as Venus came running over to yank off the rope that tied my hands together.

"I saved you mommy!"

"You sure did. I guess you are the big man of the house now."

"Really?" I nodded. "Go to bed Daddy!" At this we both burst out laughing. "If you don't there will be no cookies for you tomorrow."

"You heard him Alaric," it was my dad standing in the doorway.

"Dad."

"Queen of Terresan." I laughed as he picked up my daughter who growled.

"Was I too scary Grandpa?" She whispered.

"Yep. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks."

"Oh... I think Grandma can scare them away. She's scarier than anything you can think of."

"Well that's the truth little one." My mom walked in grinning and then pounced on my dad. My daughter spread her wings and flapped up and away out of my father's arms.

"Mommy! Phoenix is sticking her tongue out at me." I smiled and kissed him on his little head.

"Be nice Venus."

"To think there will be another one of them in a couple of months." I laughed as my mate kissed me softly.

"Oh it's worth it." I would want another girl if I was honest with myself.

"Queen and King of Terresan, the court is requesting your time later on in the week." Of course they were.

I heard Alaric sigh and say, "I'll go this time."

"I love you..." He kissed me again. He knew I hated going to Court pregnant. What's the baby's name. What is the sex? Are you two planning on more children? Honestly, it was insufferable.

This was it. This was my happy ending. It was perfect, and mine and nothing would ever take it away. A perfect mate, a perfect family, a perfect life.

"I love you too Alaric. I always have."

"My queen, I will love you till the end of time."

A/N -      ;-;      It's done. Thank you for reading it. I am going to start another story now. I hope you come to read it. 

There is no Tamlin Redemption Arc. I would like to make that clear. He has a son, that's the best thing he'll ever do in that entire story. You'll hate him as time goes on. You'll hate other characters. 

Update:  The first five chapters are up on my account of my new story. I hope it's going to be better than this one