Alaric POV

Feyre. The girl my dad loved. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Elentiya." We were obviously having a mental conversation. By the way the my dad's face looked very interesting one at that.

"Well. Do you guys want to get back to the house? It's almost dawn anyway."

"I need to go. My dad would be expecting me at dawn. It's a rule in our house. I do hope I get to meet you all better though." Tomorrow.

"We could meet up tomorrow!" I was grinning. "You could come over to the house at 1 pm! The river house. And we could hang out for the day! Right dad?"

Rhysand nodded. "If it doesn't put you out too much Elentiya."

"I would love to come. Though I must check with my parents first. It was nice to meet you though." She said goodbye and ran away.

The next day:
"ELENTIYA! You came!" She was walking up from the forest with wind blown hair.

"What would you have done all day if I hadn't come?"

"Wait for you to come." Then I hugged her. She hugged me back. So emotional.

"That's so sweet." I was smiling.

"A lot of other things with you would be sweet as well." Then I winked. Her face was just a light shade of pink as my cousin came over.

"Alaric. Who is this?" She was studying me.

"Oh this is Elentiya. Elentiya this is my cousin-"

"Kainda. My name is Kainda. The daughter of Cassian and Nesta. And I'm not sure I like you yet bitch."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Elentiya." I stared her right in the eye and they shook hands. She did the same.

I cleared my throat directing her to the rest of my family. Towards my dad who already informed everyone that this was my mate. They all introduced themselves and Elentiya said her name as well. It was Elain, ELAIN WAS THE ONE, who had to comment, "So is this your girlfriend?" She choked on air.

"Of course not. We are just friends right?" She looked at me. Her eyes so pretty in the daylight.

"Of course." It sounded normal but I flinched hard once she looked away. Mor spoke up next.

"So who are you into then? I'm just curious." Mor winked. I was dying inside. Who the hell would she say? If she said it was my dad it was over for me.

"Im into men that are older." Azriel and Cassian started snickering. I was 91, in Fae that was barely a respected adult. Or close to one. Elentiya laughed. Her laugh was beautiful. As if blessed by the gods themselves. Yet I wanted to make her scream and moan my name as I buried deep in her. I wanted her to let me suck on her neck as she pet my wings. I wanted my children to be with her. To have little children with bat wings and blue and gold eyes running around my house. I wanted her to comfort me by hugging me and kissing each other. Her High Lady of the Night Court. My equal. Waking up from my fantasy was a Elentiya who just flirted with me.

"Oh really? Our boy Alaric here is91." Azriel replies knowing that she was my mate.

"Oh really?" She winked and Mor laughed. Amren started observing her as Mor laughed at Azriel who wouldn't look at Elentiya or me anymore.

"So Elentiya, are you comfortable with me drinking blood at the table?"

Elentiya nodded. "I don't know why I would be but I am comfortable with it." Amren looked at her and then started to get closer. And closer. Until Elentiya sighed. "What are you exactly trying to see?"

"Nothing."

"Then Stop observing me like I'm a foreign animal pipsqueak." Everyone was trying not to laugh. Except Amren.

"Listen here Elemtiya. I may be short. I may not be big. But I can be scary. Scarier than the high lord himself." Amren was daring her to say something with her eyes. Then Cassian interrupted.

"Yep. That's our pipsqueak." Amren tried to tackle Cassian fortunately she wasn't very good at tackling. We all were laughing. Elentiya was even going to stay the night! She said her dad wouldn't mind today.

But in the middle of the night there was s thunderstorm. It kept waking me up. Then I thought of my little cousin, Adeena. She was so scared of thunderstorms. She would've made it to this hallway full of tears and sobbing. We all would've got out of bed. Perhaps she just outgrew it.