Alaric POV

"I love you." The words slipped out of my mouth so easily. I knew she was asleep already. So I took her back to our house. I walked in and took her to my bed. I layed her down and was about to leave when I realized I was holding her hand. And she was holding onto my arm like it was last thing on earth. So I climbed into bed and she snuggled back into me. I spooned her in the night and in the morning I woke up but she was still asleep. I just didn't want it to end. Then she started crying.

"Elentiya?" She was shaking. I shook her till she shot up. She was breathing heavily. "Elentiya it was only a dream. Only a dream."

She cried into my shoulder. I just stayed there and hugged her. She smelled like lavender and snow. I smiled and held her close. Just simply breathing her in. She finally started to stop crying. Then she stopped crying abruptly and went into the bathroom. A minute later she looked happy and ready to go. As if she's never cried.

"Elentiya? How'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Stop crying so quickly."

"Because I don't cry. And if I do it's for good reason. But I wouldn't cry right now. Time to go downstairs." She looked at me. "You should change your shirt." So I took it off in front of her and put on another one. She looked away embarrassed. I grinned.

"You told me to!"

"Not when I was in the room!" She looked at  me angrily and a sly smile started forming on her lips. Then she left the room. I just watched her leave.

What was that? Why did she hide she was crying? It made no sense. Everyone in this house had cried one time or another. And she cleaned up so quickly. I couldn't even tell that she had cried. I caught up to her and started laughing.

"What?"

"Your short compared to me." She hit me on the arm and stood up a little taller. I laughed again.

"Well I'm not the one who can't hold a girl in his arms while flying near water."

"Please I dropped you in there on purpose." That's when I realized we were already downstairs. And my entire family knew I dropped her. She just started towards the food. Then I just shuffled towards the door. My mom was raising an eyebrow and Mor was grinning.

"I have to go deal with something that needs ... DEALING WITH!" Then I rushed out the door deciding I would talk to Sansa about breaking up.

So I flew till I saw her at a café with her friends when her eyes saw me she lit up. "Alaric! I need to tell you something."

"So do I."

"I need you to lay complete attention to me as I tell you this though. Okay?" I nodded. "I think we are mates!"

"No." Her face fell.

"What do you mean no? This is everything that I've ever wanted." That she's ever wanted. Her face was getting angry.

"Exactly. It's always about you. I think that we should break up."

"Is this because of that goddamn slut at Starfall? Cause I forgive you! I just want you to know that I am perfectly forgiving! ESPECIALLY since you think it's fine to fuck whatever pretty face appears at your doorstep!"

"Yeah we are gonna break up. Mainly because of me. And she's not a slut."

Sansa snorted. "Yeah right. Like I would believe that. Lemme guess she's super nice and sweet. That she's so much better than I was."

"Then your correct. Goodbye now. I must getting back to her."

"Yeah, probably to fuck her." She mumbled under her breath. Not even a tear about breaking up. Just mad at me.

So I flew back to my house. "Hi guys. Dealt with what needed dealing with."

"So that wasn't a ruse to get out of a talk about dropping Elentiya in a pond?" Mom questioned.

"Well I mea-."

"I practically dared him to. Besides I have control over water so it wasn't that bad." Then she mumbled. "Then I pushed him in. So were even." My dad caught her words. Then I saw her position on the couch. Right next to Azriel laying her head on his arm. I felt like growling.

"Do you guys want to go outside? We could train." I had to do something.

"Oh would you want to Elentiya?"

"I would love to. But I've only been self taught since my dad doesn't believe in girls fighting."

"Can we show her then dad?"

"If you want to." My dad answered. Then Cassian, Azriel, Elentiya, my dad, my mom, And I came outside to train. Elentiya hovered over the daggers.

"You can pick one up if you want to." She grinned at me. Then almost picked one up. Then moved to another.

Then she moved to the bows. She was wearing black pants. A blue shirt and training shoes that she always wore. She put her hair back and put it in a loose braid. Then she finally reached for a bow. Then some arrows. She went over to Cassian and Azriel who were fighting. They were extremely fast. I was watching them when Elentiya started towards the bulls eye for the arrows.

She pulled back an arrow then released it towards the farthest bulls eye. Making it in the exact center. My mom looked surprised. "So your self trained?" Elentiya nodded. Then she put away the bow. Then my dad told her that Cassian could train her along with my training.

Cassian was glad to do it. Making us run. Excersise. Throw weapons. Which Elentiya was more accurate than me. Elentiya was brilliant. A master at almost everything she did. Self training? It seemed like Cassian and her with training me. I wanted to know what going on in Elentiya's head as she did this. Why she was so happy. Why she was so perfect.