Elentiya POV ❤️❤️

I grinned as his mouth collided with mine. I tugged at his shirt, and everything was hot, it was burning. The only thing I could feel was him. All of him. He was mine.

His lips were so soft, so perfect against mine. What had I even been worried about before? I couldn't remember.

His mouth trailed down to where he bit down, hard, which provoked a moan to escape from my mouth. "Alaric!"

"I heard it was a custom here to bite your female. I trust you find it to your liking?"His grin was wide and proud.

"Very." I smiled into his hair, and he kissed my neck. His hands started sliding up my shirt and I yanked it over my head. He purred in delight as I led his hands to unhook my bra. He tore it off with his teeth instead. He took one breast into his mouth, and I moaned out his name once more. Once he switched to the other, I groaned and tugged at his shirt.

"Alaric!" He pulled away and yanked his shirt off and all of the other dreadful things we call clothes. My face went a tad red at the ... more than impressive length. "Wings?" He shifted into his wings, and I could see he was struggling to control himself. I slowly started taking off my pants to tease him. A low purr escaped from his lips. Once they were finally off, he pushed me back onto the bed.

Then his finger traced the outline of me through my underwear. Then he bent down and his mouth. The sinful pleasure that mouth would bring me. He kissed the inside of my thighs and proceeded to kiss ever so slowly to where I desperately needed him. "Alaric..." my voice trailed off. He groaned as he started tugging at the last barrier between him and the source of the scent of arousal. Then his teeth ripped it off, and he beheld me, all of me.

I moaned his name once more as he licked me and kissed me between my thighs. Heat was rushing up throughout my body, and I felt a knot in my stomach that longed to be undone. "More Alaric!" Then he buried his face into me as I was gripping my hands into his hair.

Then I was so close, closer, and he pulled away which caused a whimper to escape my mouth. "Were you trying to tease me when you were taking off your pants?"

I nodded my head, desperate for a release, for anything more. He lowered his mouth again licked and sucked until I was pushed over the edge with the tongue that slipped into me.

I moaned out his name as I bucked my hips to get more of him. I wanted all of him. Every bit of him. "Alaric... don't tease me anymore." He grinned a grin filled with Illyrian arrogance.

Then he positioned himself at my entrance. "Are you sure about this Elentiya?"

"I love you Alaric." With those words he thrust into me, and I let out an unintelligible cry of pleasure mixed with some pain. It felt full, complete, like another half of me that I didn't even know had existed before this moment. He waited for a minute to allow me to adjust to his length. I was panting but steadied my breath.

"Alaric please keep going. I'm okay." He nodded and proceeded to slide out a bit and then in. He did this again and again till the sounds coming out of our mouths were like a rhythm that we had to keep up with. He kept thrusting harder and harder till he thrust once more and a warm feeling filled me up. With that I moaned out his name as my own climax started pulsing throughout my body.

The entire night we would tease each other with mouths and tongues and teeth and fingers... oh wryd... then there was his dick. The entire night was spent worshiping one another with everything that we could muster. When we fell asleep, it was dawn, and when we awoke it was already three in the afternoon.

His smile was proud of his work. "Hi princess."

"Mmm... don't act all innocent. Like you didn't just fuck with all that built up Illyrian strength."

"Oh don't act like you didn't want that. Besides, you and those naughty little hands of yours were all over my wings." I let a laugh out as he kept trying to connect my mouth to his.

"Just one kiss Princess?" We kissed and then I felt something poking my leg.

"Already Alaric?"

"One round?" He asked hopefully.

"Then I need to eat Alaric — actual food — not suck your dick." We agreed to completely disregard those words after the 'one' round.

"Do we really need food Princess?"

"Mmmm... I'm debating my words now." His laugh was one of the most gorgeous I've ever heard."You should paint me."

"I do enjoy painting. Would it be nude?"

"Depends on how good lunch is." He sprung right up at that.

"I'll be sure to make the best goddamn lunch that has ever graced your lovely tongue Princess."

The food ended up being horrible, but the nude painting was extremely accurate.

 A/N - That was the first time I wrote and published smut... I felt like it went too fast.                     This is definitely one of the last chapters. *cries*

 Q: Who would read a Tamlin son X Rhysand daughter fanfic written by me?