Tour surprise

Scott was nervous as he was talking to Kirstie in her dressing room while Mitch was no where to be found at the moment.

"I'm so nervous Kirstie." He whined and she fixed her shirt that she was wearing for that show "don't be. You'll do fine...tell me the plan again?" Scott told her the plan and she squealed "I'm so excited for you."

Scott laughed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Scott and Mitch have been friends since they were ten years old yet started dating in 2014 but it already felt like eternity.

Today Scott was going to pop the age old question and ask Mitch to marry him on stage in front of everyone. It was the On My Way Home Tour and Scott couldn't have been more nervous.

When Esther called places Scott met up with Mitch to share a quick good luck kiss before starting to sing.
----------------------------

It was now halfway through the concert and that meant it was Lucky chair girl but instead Scott spoke into the mic "ok y'all so it's that time of the show where we pick a lucky girl to come up to the stage and sit in this chair. But today, we're doing something different." Scott turned to Mitch while speaking in the mic "Mitchell, please take a seat." Mitch furrowed his eye brows in confusion as Kirstie took his mic and dragged him to the chair as all the other Pentatonix members started singing let's get it on.

Scott sang the last note as he started to get on one knee right next to Mitch. The audience started cheering loudly after the song was over the audience started clapping loudly.

Instead of Scott getting up he took Mitch's hand in his as Mitch finally turned to face him "Mitch...you are my world. My soulmate, my life support. When I'm with you the bad days seem to turn into good ones and the good days turn into great days. You are my rock and my anker and I don't know where I would be right now if it wasn't for you always being there and making me feel like the luckiest guy in the world...so without further ado." Scott reached into his pocket and took out a black velvet ring box "will you, Mitchell Coby-Michael Grassi, do me the honor of becoming my husband."

It was dead silent as Mitch looked at the ring and back to Scott's eyes. He loved Scott more than anything...but was he really ready for marriage?

After a few minutes he slowly nodded as a few tears fell and he whispered "yes." Scott smiled "yeah?" Mitch covered his mouth as it finally dawned on him "OH MY GOD! YES!" Scott slipped the ring on Mitch's finger and stood up to pull Mitch into a huge kiss as the whole audience and PTX started cheering.

Scott then whispered to Mitch "I love you." Mitch laughed "I love you too." The rest of the concert was so energized and Mitch and Scott couldn't keep the smiles off their faces.