the pest: p.js

(requested) hAiKyuu_KEIiiiii

step sibling au (no incest even though it's not actually incest)

---

everything is set. computer, a decent background (after taking time to clean your room), all your notebooks at the corner of your desk, you were finally organized for once. you looked at the clock. 3 minutes before online class started. all you had to do now was join the meeting.

the camera was turned on as well as the microphone. you were greeted by an enthusiastic teacher with multiple tired students that looked half awake. all of them greeted with a lazy good morning.

"morning students" the teacher greeted. "as you know, with the increasing covid cases, we are once again here for online learning. "

the only answers the teacher in response were a few groans and lazy thumbs up.

one of the cameras went black.

"seungmin, cameras stay on during class" the teacher said. the camera turned back on to reveal an annoyed student.

"but why. my room's a mess" he complained.

"I don't care. you need to turn on your camera so I know you're not secretly on your phone and that you're paying attention to my class"

"fine, fine" he admitted defeat. or maybe he was just too lazy to argue with the teacher.

the teacher smiled. "great. now, " she presented her screen, a word document with notes about the human anatomy. "today, our topic is the human anatomy. after my lesson, I'll give all of you a short quiz, so listen carefully"

a few minutes into class, you paid attention, surprisingly.
microphones can be muted, but the camera stays on.

the door slammed open. your head turned around instantly, a natural instinct.

"y/n, can I borrow your earphones? " jisung asked, hands gripping the air as his whole body bounced up and down by the slightest bit.
the day before, you clearly stated how you had online classes and that he was not allowed to enter your room while the lessons were being conducted.

after a long time of standing at your door frame, jisung noticed the computer in front of you.
"give me the earphones and I'll leave"

"I told you specifically not to come into my room"

"I... forgot" he said, nonchalantly. in that moment, you wanted to suffocate him.

"take the fucking earphones" you grabbed the earphones by your desk harshly, before throwing them at him. "and don't you dare break it or loose it. I know you are really clumsy, park jisung" you said through gritted teeth.

he tsked, scrunching his nose with a little cocky snicker. "yea yea" he lazily moved his hand up and down in the air.

"get out" you pointed at the door, and he left.