mine : h.rj

genre: yandere! renjun, kinda angsty, written mostly in renjun's pov

warnings! : violence, mentions of the words sl*t and r*tard

3.3K words

originally written: 2020
edited: 23/1/24

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

RENJUN'S POV

seo jaehee was the most beautiful girl I've met. she was social, studies well and was kind to everyone.

she was perfect,

to me.

I've never interacted with her before, the closest I've ever had was me sitting behind her in class. for a long time, I've preferred to admire her from afar. until the day she talked to me.

"hey renjun, you don't have a partner for the project do you? " her voice was so gentle. I could listen to it forever.

"n-no... I don't have any friends"

"well, I can be your partner"

I've never felt so happy before. I felt, close to her.

since then, she started talking to me more often. she'd turn around to look at me everytime the teacher left when their period ended, talking to me and sharing some stories about her life. it was no surprise that I began to like her soon after. it felt like day by day, my feelings for her would grow stronger.

she'd invite me to her house to finish the project. the whole time we were together, I could feel my heart running laps. being so close to her in such a confined space felt like some sort of fantasy.
I remember so clearly the gleeful look on her face when we got an A+ for our project. she was jumping up and down excitedly, eyes wide as she admired the big red A+ on our project book. her smile was so pretty, I wanted see it all the time. I wanted to make her smile. when she looked at me with that cheerful grin, I felt my heart thump. "we did it, renjun!" she exclaimed. I could only smile back, nodding in agreement.

two months had passed since we became close and I thought it would be my chance to tell her how I feel. all those feelings that were bottle up for so long could be finally be expressed - through a letter.

I wrote a letter to her, expressing how much I liked her. no, how much I loved her, how I wanted her to be mine. the next day at school, I slipped the letter under her desk, heart racing at what the outcome could be.

but since that day, she stopped talking to me. she ignored me everytime I greeted her in the hallways, didn't bat an eye when I called her name. she even switched seats, sitting far away from me and next to a boy named kim junseok.