nct dream reaction;

reaction to seeing you without makeup for the first time ;

you were never one of those extremely beautiful  nor popular girls in school, you were average or maybe less than average. you had pimples like any other growing teenager and of course you didnt like that, so you covered it with makeup and boy did you look gorgeous with it. it was like a whole new you which sparked confidence. 

what happens when you manage to get a boyfriend who looks naturally beautiful?

one day, you were walking home from the convenience store without any makeup on. unfortunately, you accidentally bump into your boyfriend, for the first time without makeup on. how would he react?

renjun;

renjun stared at you for a while, your face a deep red from embarrassment.

 "y/n?" 

you turned around, not wanting to look at him, ready to run away and pretend nothing ever happened. the minute you took a step forward, ready to make a run for it, you felt him grab your hand, spinning you around to face him. 

"y/n ah, were you trying to hide from me?"

"let me go renjun, pretend you never saw anything, i understand if you wanna break up now,bu-"

"why would i wanna break up with you?" he looked into your eyes, his brows slightly furrowed. "who would want to date someone with a face like mine? " you looked down at your feet, not wanting to face him, someone who is handsome without effort, while you had to cake your face with makeup everyday. he lifted your chin up with his index finger and thumb. " i'm the one who wants to date you, no, we're already dating and that's not gonna change." he slowly rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "you always looked beautiful to me" he gave you a sweet smile, automatically making you smile as well.

smack

"ow! what the heck renjun!" you yelled when he randomly smacked your arm. you rubbed your arm with a small pout on your face, "what the hell made you think you were ugly in the first place huh??" he smacked your arm again. "you. are. perfect." he said, smacking your arm at every word he said. 

"now," he wrapped a arm around your waist with an angelic innocent smile on his face as if he totally did not smack you multiple times. "let's buy ice cream, my treat"

jeno:

you stood frozen in your stop, slowly biting against your bottom lip as jeno stared at you. you squeezed your eyes shut and pretended as if he wasn't there.

"this is karma for the time i accidentally sat on renjun's plant isn't it" you mumbled to yourself, walking past jeno towards the direction of the path back to your own house, which was coincidentally where the path jeno was standing at. as you passed by him, he extended his hand out, creating a barrier, not letting you cross.

"are you not going to greet your own boyfriend, y/n" he said. 

"who's y/n? i don't know anyone with that name hahahah goodbye" you gave an awkward laugh before trying to pass again, but once again, jeno didn't let you.

"don't play dumb, y/n, i can recognize my own pretty girlfriend."  he said

" did you just call this face pretty? " you stared at him. he nodded. you tilted your head while giving him a confused look. " this," you pointed at your face. " this is pretty?'

he sighed and rolled his eyes before coming closer to you, close enough to whisper into your ear. "yes, my sweet, dear y/n. you are beautiful, even if it's not to other people, you always looked stunning to me" he pulled away, but the distance between you and him didn't change. he was still leaning close, but this time, he was looking directly in your eyes. he leaned in and gave you a small kiss.

"is this enough proof that i still love you no matter what?" he said, smiling into the kiss.

haechan;

haechan stared at your for a moment. his lips curved into a little smirk as a little laugh left his lips. " is this my confident y/n that always likes to slap my  butt in public?" he smirked, walking closer to you.

"shut up haechan" you looked away from him, lips slightly trembling, in fear that he might want to break up with you because you weren't like the same 'natural beauty confident y/n' like how you were in school.

"why are you looking away from me? did i do something wrong? he asked, bending down slightly to be the same height as you.

" you were smirking just now, and you laughed at my face. you must think i look like shit, not the girl you fell for. a fraud." you told him, still refusing to look into his eyes.

"and who says that? hm?" he said. his palm came in contact with your cheek, soon his other hand was cupping your cheek as well. now, you were facing him. "no one said i just fell for your look. come on y/n i'm not that kind of shit guy to only see looks. i fell for you confidence, your humor and that beautiful laugh and smile of yours"

you blushed at his words. he leaned in to give you a peck on the lips. " i love you for you"

jaemin:

the boy stared at you for a long time, his lips curving into a smile. you expected him to laugh at how ugly you were. 

" my y/n is so cutteeeeeee" he almost ran you to with kissy lips, giving you a kiss before proceeding to pinch your cheeks multiple and cup your face so that your face was squished together. 

" ah cuteeeee" he said playing with your cheeks. " you never told me how much cuter you were without your makeup" he said with a pout. " jaemin, i look like trash without makeup" you deadpanned. 

his face looked offended. " you? ugly? those two words don't belong in the same sentence, no no no, those words don't fit together. only 'y/n' and 'cute' fit together" he said. 

he kissed your face over and over. " muah! saranghaeyo babeh!' he said in an english like accent before giving you multiple finger hearts.

chenle;

" oh my GAD!'" chenle dolphin yelled, startling you, fear rose through your body because of how loud he was in the middle of the night.

"y/n why did you never show me your bareface before you gorgeous piece of human" he said. 

all his sudden compliments made you suspicious. was this his way of trying to casually break up with you? he walked closer and cupped your cheeks without warning. "you look like my nephew, but female, and cuter. and my nephew is cuter than jisung" he said with a small laugh. "aww my cutie pieee" he said with a tone that sounded like he was talking to a baby.

"you don't think i look ugly?" you asked him.

"what?! i just said you look cuter than my nephew, and i said you were cuter than jisung. of course you're cute!" he whined. "now, since we're already together, let's get some churros and go on a little date so i can admire you and that cute bareface of yours" he gave you a cute smile before smoothly holding your hands.

jisung;

you were more on the sensitive side. when you saw jisung and didn't see him react, you thought he was ready to dump you instantly for how you look. tears dripped from you eyes and you could hear jisung's little gasp before you felt him give you a warm hug. "why are you crying y/n ??" he asked.

"you think i'm ugly don't you, because i'm not pretty" you said, which was almost inaudible to jisung due to your crying state. 

"h-huh?? you're not u-ugly!" he stuttered.

"you stuttered! if you don't like me anymore, just say it. i know you don't want to date someone ugly like me" you said

"no no no y/n you misunderstood me" he sighed. " i'm just horrible at comforting people when they cry especially people i really love. i've never seen you cry , i've never seen the hyungs cry too... i just panicked. please don't think i dislike you."

" so.. you still want to date me?" you asked, tone softer now.

" of course! who wouldn't want to date a cutie like you?" he smiled while scrunching his nose.

remember, you don't need makeup to be pretty even with your imperfections. not being being perfect is what makes us perfect :)