biker: l.jn [ pt.1 ]

summary: maybe the gangster you hated isn't so bad after all

genre: fluff, minor angst if you squint

3.9K words 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

students flooded the walkway as they began leaving the school compound. the sun was shining through the dark clouds which was the perfect atmosphere for a sun kissed picture.

"so what happened next" you asked your friend as you walked.

"then soojin pretended to drop a pencil and bend down to get jaehyun's attention" your friend told you.

"I'm not surprised"

"no one is. oh, and your dad is here"

"oh yea, he is. see you tomorrow jieun! "

"see you tomorrow y/n! "

your friend waved to you ask you greeted your dad and wore your helmet. "do I step on now? " you asked your dad. he nodded and you got onto his bike.

"y/n, " your dad said as he began driving back home. "I'm going to go buy some bread first before we go back"

you nodded at him as he continued riding his motorbike to the nearby pastry shop.

your dad parked his bike across from the pastry shop. "wait here for a while  , I'll be back soon" he told you.

"ok " you stood by the bike as he went into the shop.

he came back out a while later holding some bread. "help me take this, hold it carefully so it doesn't drop off" he instructed.

he then got onto his motorbike and signalled you to do the same.

your dad drived his usual way back home until he was reaching a certain area, you recognized the few boys on motorbikes in front of you , waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

" isn't that..." you squinted as you looked at the familiar boys on motorbikes in front of you.  "jeno and his...gang? " you said to yourself. with your thoughts going everywhere like always, you distracted yourself when trying to remember all their names.

sure, you have seen him on this route before while on your dad's motorbike but you can't help but feel embarrassed and fear that he recognizes you even though you never talked before. you recognized him because he and his gang were known for being gangsters at school and riding their bikes while smoking juul.

just as you thought of juul, one of his friends who was sitting behind him, huffed out the smoke from the juul, causing you to cough from the smoke.

before the light turned green, one of his friends who was on another bike beside him, drove off. you could hear jeno shout something to him, most likely a curse word you didn't hear, before he did the same and rode off.