bad day, good day: johnny

summary: a bad day becomes a good day when you're together

genre: fluff

1.5K words

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ◡̈ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n

"y/n! I need color for these files! not black and white! "

"y/n! put these in a thick folder, not a binder! "

"you need to finish these by 7pm on Wednesday or Mr park is gonna kill you"

"hey, y/n  do you think you can help me get some sushi since you're going out for lunch"

"look at her, I bet she's trying to gold digger Johnny. he deserves better"

"I heard she's dating Johnny"

"she is, fucking whore"

"y/n! you did these wrong! I need the chart to be a pie chart, not a bar chart! "

--

you sighed. the day was going horribly, everywhere or anywhere, something you did was wrong, whether it's because of how you did your work or if it was because you were merely just breathing.
and everywhere you go, people would be talking about who you're dating. how they found out is still a mystery, unless you had a little stalker following you everywhere.

love is love and you shouldn't be shamed for who you're dating.

unless that person has done wrong things too many times, then yes, you should seek some help and leave that person.

but yea, you're dating Johnny Suh.
so what? (we hot we young)

you sighed as you left the office building, the sound of your shoes clicking against the cement floor as you walked back to your car. the clock finally struck 5pm and you could, finally go home. although you still had too much work to do, you'd rather do it at home than do it in the office. you felt like you could cry if you continued to work there until all the paperwork was finished. and that itself, could take hours.
at home, you had no one to stress you out. you could stay in your pyjamas with music playing in the background or with no music at all. if it was raining outside, the experience would be even better. at home, you're safe and happy, along with the comfort of you gold furred cat, ginger. you're little happy pill.

you got into the car, and drove home.

finally.
...

johnny

"no no no, you're doing it all wrong. right leg first, then only your left. do it again"

"your tone has to be higher for that part  then slowly become lower, and you have to sound right when you sing and dance"