biker: l.jn [ pt.2 ]

the other boys who were still on the bed watching the two best friends struggle, walked over to them to peer out the window. as each boy can one by one, y/n's slowly widened, head slowly tilting to the side in disbelief.

-

somehow, all of them found themselves outside on the sidewalk between the two houses. 6 awkward boys and 1 very annoyed girl. for once  she wasn't scared at the boys she taught could kill her without mercy  instead, she found them incredibly annoying.

whether that's a good thing or a bad thing?... even she wasn't really sure.

she had her arms crossed while looking at the 6 boys in front of her, slowly raising an eyebrow waiting for them to talk.

"so uh... " chenle awkwardly laughed.

"Mhm.. talk. I'm waiting" she said, nodding at her words with a threatening look making chenle gulp.

"this is between you and jeno! not us! " jaemin yelped before running away leaving 4 confused boys and a wide eyed jeno as he watched the other 4 boys run away back into his home, leaving him with the angry girl who turned confused.

"whAt" she mumbled.

jeno rubbed the back of his neck.

"if this is some prank, I'm going back in" she turned around and walked back.

"wait! " jeno said as she turned around. "give me a chance to speak please. can we take a seat on like... the benches on the sidewalk?... " he wasn't confident in his words, he felt like a 10 year old boy talking to his crush.

she huffed "fine. you have 5 minutes"

the two walked to one of the benches in front of the house and took a seat.

"talk" she said which almost sounded like a threat. if she was a random girl jeno might've lost his temper dealing with someone with such attitude.

he sighed and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"I know I said this before... if you remembered me.. " he murmured, eyes eyeing the sidewalk.

"and I answered, I don't remember knowing anyone like you" she replied back.

"no you don't get it" he said readjusting his sitting position so that he was facing her. he saw her purse her lips in confusion as he eyed his movements. "we used to go to the same school, y/n, that's how i know your name well and that's the real reason why I know you take the train to school... we talked before and... "

"I don't remember talking to someone like you. nor do I remember going to school with you, you probably got the wrong y/n-"

"no no no! I know very well it's you! Kim y/n. we went to hanlim elementary school! " he looked at her with desperate eyes, trying his best to keep his tone down not wanting to wake up the quiet neighborhood.

her eyes widened a bit 

"but-"

"I know.. I changed a lot, in looks and personality.. " he looked back in front of him, his position now back to normal and a small sad chuckle left his lips. "I'm still the same jeno... "

she tried her best to recall anything. suddenly the way he spoke made her feel bad. she decided she probably should give him a chance to speak.

"do you... maybe have pictures then?... " her tone was much softer and calmer now. jeno could feel his heart rate slowly increase with sparks of hope, he could feel his ears perk up when he heard her voice.