"Hello lady Illia"

"Ah? Oh! Um...hi..." Alice seemed to be caught of guard and was quite nervous.

'how cute..'

Angelina chuckled a little.

"...is something wrong lady Angelina...?"

"Oh.... it's nothing...I just thought your quite cute"

"...!"

Alice had long light blue hair, and light pink eyes, she looked so cute while flustered, like a small kitten.

"W-well...Lady Angelina is beautiful too!"

"Pfft...just call me Angelina"

All the other ladies who were previously chatting stopped and were stunned by the friendly atmosphere between Alice and Angelina.

They both appeared like they were in their own little world, they even started calling each other by their nicknames.

"Well..uh- ...you both seem to get along quite quickly.." Evelina was both confused and annoyed, but of course she tried to conceal it with a friendly and innocent smile.

"Well of course! Allie is such a nice and cute girl!" Angelina said with a cheerful smile, that made her seem to be proud of her new friend.

"Yeah..! Lady Angeli- I mean... Lina is a wonderful person...!"

"......!" Evelina was even more annoyed when they started calling each other by their nicknames.

'This idiotic girl! She was invited by me! Not that b****! Why did they get along so quickly!'

"O-oh...is that so...."

Then suddenly Angelina ordered her maid to get something and what the item was stunned everyone.

Marie brought out a small golden bear sculpture that had a pink diamond shaped bow around its neck. It was very pretty and cute.

"Oh my...."

"So cute..."

Many of the ladies was in awe of the small bear.

"Isn't that the gift I gave you when we were kids sister? Why bring it out?"

Angelina took the small bear and placed it on Alice's palm.

"...! Oh? Why are you handing this to me Lina..?"

"Allie...you are my first friend since I came back! This bear was gifted to me by my sister while I was still sick and ever since this bear has been my most prized possessions! So I decided to give this to you..!"

"...!"

Everyone was shocked, even the maids. The only ones who were calm were Marie and Angelina.

"........you...!" Evelina was trembling in anger. She gave this to Angelina and she just gave it away!? How dare she!? This was utterly humiliating!

"Oh my...t- this..this is an honour Lina! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep it save and protect it with all my heart!" Alice was extremely happy, flustered, and grateful

Angelina merely smiled.

"Lady Angelina is so kind...."

"I have never seen a noble that would give up their prized possessions to a friend..."

"Right!? She is so generous..!"

The maids in the background were all amazed and started to discuss it together.

"Wow lady Angelina...you are sure thoughtful!"

"I hope we can be friends too!"

All the other noble ladies started to crowd Angelina with compliments and started trying to win her favor.

Only Evelina was in a bad mood. She was shaking in frustration. Everyone started to pay attention to Angelina and Evelina was completely left out...

The noble ladies were starting to chat with Angelina and they soon changed to they wanted to suck up to.

The truth is..it wasn't any big generous offer at all. Lilith despised the bear that Evelina gifted, so she decided to quickly get rid of it.

But instead of throwing it away...she decided to make some use of it and gave it so someone else with the excuse of "giving it away to a dear friend" but it was all worth it! The noble ladies started to flock to Angelina and all the maids were extremely impressed by the so called "kind and generous lady"

'hehe....how does it feel Evelina? How does it feel to be left out!? Neglected! Overshadowed! I hope you feel the exact humiliation I felt when I was overshadowed by you in the past!'

'but don't worry..this is merely the beginning! One day you'll be begging me for mercy!'