Chapter 10

I am ready to meet up with Danny he should be here in about a hour or so.Right now it's 1:00 pm.

I get a text from Calum

From Calum:

Aye I have to ask you something, I'll be over there about 4:30 pm.x

To Calum:

Alrighty see you then :D.

Finally Danny's here.

I open the door and no one is here, I look down and there is a bouquet of roses with a package of goldfish and a note

I open the note and it reads.

Be my date to the masquerade ball? x
You will find out who this is later sea you then ;) (get it sea-fish-goldfish-ocean)

Should I be scared???

I put the roses in a vase in my bathroom, I stick the note on the  bathroom mirror with tape,and I put the goldfish on my side table. And then the door gets knocked on again.

I open the door and it's Danny.

"Finally" I huff.

"Sorry was I late" he asks checking the time.

"No " I say slightly laughing "so where to?" I add

"It's a surprise, put this on" he says handing me a black bandana.

"It will smear my makeup off" I say whining like 5 year old.

"Boo hoo,you don't need makeup anyways." He says and I feel myself for some reason blushing.

"Yes, I don't need makeup if my goal is to look like a zombie " I say and he laughs.

"Or beautiful " he says and once again I feel myself blush and I'm for some reason getting nervous Therefore my palms are sweating.

He assists me putting on the bandana and it presses on my closes eyes and I'm praying my makeup doesn't smudge.

He the assists me to sit down in the car making sure I don't bump my head and anything clumsy like that.

"I swear, the longer I have to sit here with my eyes closed the more impatient I will get" I say

"Oh I'm sure, I  fancy to see that" he says laughing.

I attempt to playfully punch him on the arm but I miss by punching the seat due to my lack of being able to see.

I hear him break out into fits of laughter and I try to not do the same, so to distract myself from laughing. I try and explore the buttons in his car with my hand to find the volume on the radio, to play some music.

"Let's me assist you." Danny says removing my hand and placing it on my lap.

A few moments later I hear "birthday" by Katy Perry blaring through the speakers..

I soon hear Danny singing " Boy when you're with me I'll give you a taste
Make it like your birthday everyday I know you like it sweet So you can have your cake
Give you something good to celebrate"

And now I break Into fits of laughter and he joins me.

"God I wish I could see you right now" I say

and he laughs even harder

"Are we almost there?" I ask jumping up and down in my seat impatiently.

"Yeah,around 5 more minutes." He says as if it's Nothing, Well he's not the one without the blind fold.

...