Chapter 15

...Kayla made me walk all that way to tell me I have to help her plan a party. Therefore I crashed at the sorority. not getting enough sleep.

---------

I walk into the dorm seeing Ashton,Luke,Michael, Calum and Angel all huddled around their beds.I roll my eye crash on my bed and cover my head with a pillow.

"uhm it's 2 pm not night time" I hear Angel say. I groan and look at them "just let me sleep for a hour tops" I say and they laugh I lay back down and fall asleep.
...
when I wake up I look at the clock... 10 am are you kidding me .
I walk into the bathroom and take a shower when I get out I out on lights blue distressed high waisted jeans with a black tank top and a Navy blue jumper with navy blue toms and then I straighten my hair. I'm ready for whatever comes at me today.
I walk out the door and head down to the cafe as usual and order a fruit and yougurt parfait and once I get it I sit down and start to eat. surprisingly I haven't, talked to Calum at all today , eh. I really need to meet people.

after I finish eating I get in my car and call Danny.

"hello?" he says

"hi I was wondering if you were busy?" I ask

"no ,why?"

"i was wondering if you wanted me to comeover for a bit?"

"for a bit? why don't you just hang out for the rest of the day?" he says chuckling

"sounds good I'll be there in a few." I say and hang up

a few moments later I get to his apartment and knock on the door and jackass opens it.

"hey jackass." I say walking in

"if you weren't such a bitch I would consider dating you" he says laughing

"ahh and if you weren't such a jackass maybe you wouldn't be talking to me" I say and he chuckles

"my name is Jason" he says

"j for jackass" I say and finally Danny comes out.

" hi " I sing walking over to him and hugging him

" hey Cat" he smiles hugging me back

" wanna see the scar that burn left" he ask

"ooo yeah" I say holding his hand looking at it." oh my god it's so werid" I hum and he laughs

"you're adorable" he says

"thankss" I say

Calums p.o.v

I'm a player I'm not used to this , one thing I can't change is that. I don't want to hurt her I need to do something about it. I dial her number and press the phone up to my ear as I pace back and fourth.

"hi Cal" she says cheerfully

"we need to talk" I say blankly

"what's up?" she asks

"meet me at the park in ten." I say and hang up I put on a sweater and start heading out. I walk as slow as I can as I take in my surroundings and notice I have been oblivious to the flirty stares i Receive from girls passing by.

after walking a little more I finally reach the park , I sit on the swing and slowly swing back and fourth. after awhile her car pulls up and someone else is getting out on the passenger side.... Danny . Cat and Danny walk up to me.

" we need to talk alone." I say and she gives me a weird look

"um ok... Danny wait for me at the car" she says patting his shoulder.

" alright." he says walking away

once he leaves she says "what's going on....?"

I clear my throat "it was a dare"
~~~~~~~~
a/n
ik short chapter sorry