Chapter 26

At the moment me and Danny are hanging out at his place. And thankfully his roommate isn't here.

"Cat?" Danny says after he takes his last bite of his grilled cheese.

"Yea?" I say..

"OK listen the reason you didn't hear from me for awhile is because I was trying to get over you. Unfortunately it didn't work. So I still really like you and if you would still rather have that bitch who is to much of a coward to ask you out still rather then me. I understand I'd rather be friends then nothing with you." He says. Well fuck, that hit me hard..

"I'd rather not have to think about that right now" I say and he nods and puts his hand on my leg.

"Its okay don't worry" he says looking at me and then taking his hand off of me.

"So how have you been?" I ask

"Great and you?" He asks.

"Goodish" I say and he laughs.

" what do you want to do?" He asks.

"I don't know" I say then my phone rings, it's calum.

"Hello?" I Say

"Where are you"

"Friends house"

"If that friend is Danny I'm beating his ass" he says.

"Why not like you have control of me" I say.

"If I don't feel comfortable with my chick hanging out at a guys house. I do have control" he says

"I'm not your girl, if I was your girl you would be asking me out by now. Technically all I am to you right now is some girl who you like that likes you back. Did you ever think maybe a girl can't wait as fuckimg long as a guy can to making it official. Did you know It confuses her because she doesn't know if you truley want her and she should wait or if she just should move on" I say.

"She should wait" he says very quietly.

"Well I'm almost to my breaking point Calum." I say.

"Damn you're pissy" he says

"Im not pissy, im just fucking tired of you being a coward and not making us official" I say a little louder.

"Coward you're calling me a coward I'm not the one who fell for a damn dare" he says yelling through the phone.

"You said it wasn't a dare" I say.

"I may be a coward but you're the vunrable one" he says and hangs up.

I look up and Danny looks at me.

"What did I miss while I didn't keep in contact?" He says appalled

"A lot That I don't want to talk about. I need a hug" I say and immediately hug Danny and he hugs me back. And we hug for a long while.

After we let go he gets up and walks Into the living room

"Going to join me for some keeping up with the kardashian?"he asks and I laugh. I walk into the room and sit on the opposed end of the couch.

"Really this show?" I say.

"I enjoy watching their sisterly fights" he says

"Definitely" I say.

About 10 minutes into the show I watch his face and he is actually into it. Every time they insult each other he chuckles or grins. He actually enjoys it.

Kim is yelling at Kylie right now.

"Sister goals" he says and starts cracking up.

"Are you sure you're not gay" I say and he laughs.

"Obviously if I like you" he says paying attention to the tv.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and Danny doesn't move since he's to into the show. I Walk to the door and open it, it's his roommate.

"Ahhh long time no see" he says.

"Is it good that I don't remember your name?" I ask

"Pathetic joke" he says and walks into the apartment.

"Kardashians really" he says and Danny looks at him. Danny immediately changes the channel.

"I know right" he says and I chuckle and

"By the way I remember your name now".I say

"What was it " he asks grining.

"Jackass" I say and he rolls his eyes, while Danny bursts out in laughter.

"Honoured" he says and walks off.

"You crack me up" danny says and I laugh.

"So do you watch that because of kims boobs" I say and he laughs.

"That and I enjoy watching it" he says and I laugh. I sit back down on the couch this time laying across it with my head on Danny's lap. I grab the remote and turn on scream queens.

"It was just getting better" he says and I laugh.

"Trust me this is ten times better then the the season combined, you won't miss Kim I promise" I say and he laughs.

"I realize that cat" he says and i laugh.

"I sure did miss you danny" i say and he smiles.

"I missed you too" he says patting my shoulder
-----
A/n
Chapter is short sorry. CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY LOVES.