Chapter 24

Well it's the next day, yesterday I apologized to Jenna, decided to go shopping for a dress for Jessie's graduation. Ugg I can't wait until next year when he's here at school with me. Oh I also hung out with Danny. And today I have to go hang out with Calum all day. He calims "I left him all alone yesterday so I have to make up for it" so yeah. I'm on my way to his frat while listening to my all time low CD. About 1 minute later I reach his frat. I get my keys out of the ignition, get out of my car and shut the door and walk into the frat.

"Hey there" Clark says smiling.

"Hi" I say

"Cat, how are you?" He asks.

"Oh I'm good, how about you?" I ask.

"Good, so you wanna hang out sometime?" He says and calum pops out of no where.

"Sorry shes busy with me" Calum says.

"Call me sometime cat" he says.

"After she calls you she would also have to call 911 because my fist will be pounding your face" Calum says and Clark rolls his eyes and walks away. I step on Calums foot and begin walking up the stairs to his room.

"Ow, what the fuck" he says and i chuckle to myself.

We both get in his room I sit on his bed and as soon as I do ,Calum tackles me and lays on top of me.

"Urggg I've missed you " he says still on top of me.

"You saw me yesterday " I say laughing and he looks at me.

"So I haven't had you to myself, so it doesn't count" he says and I squish his face with my hand.

"Ive been bitchy lately, I'm sorry" i say.

"If i were almost dating me,id be bitchy sometimes too." He says and removes his face from my hands.

"Ugg I feel very cheesy right now, so I'm going to say nice things randomly. Don't get used to it" he says and I laugh. He lays his hand by my face and starts humming.

"Cute" I say and he glares at me.

"Stop, when it happens don't comment" he says.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"Sit here in this bed all alone, and admire you" he says and I try my hardest not to comment.

"Okay sounds good" I say.

"Are you uncomfortable, you know with me on top of you?" He says..

" surprisingly I'm actually very comfortable" I say

"Good" he says and I nod.

I wish this Calum came out more often. But oh well either way I'm happy.

"God how are you so pretty? " he says out of the blue.

"What do you mean" I say chuckling.

"I can stare at you for minutes straight without getting sick of it" he says.

"Thank you?" I say and he rolls over and lays on his side still towering over me and his head is resting on his hand.

"I kinda wanna invite people over and play truth or dare and I also kinda wanna lay in this bed alone with you" Calum says

"Do what ever floats your boat, wouldn't want you to sink" I say and he laughs

"Is that some kinda of Titanic joke" he says

"Uhh no, it's a saying" I say laughing.

"Oh. Ok well I'm just going to stay with you" he says and wraps his arm around my torso. He kisses my cheek and I turn my head towards him and smile.

" God you're beautiful I just melted" he says and I giggle.

Before I can say anything he smashed his lips into mine, and kisses me passionately. And then he starts kissing me roughly. And the the door opens and he stops kissing me and groans in anger..

"Oh sorry, Clark told me Cat was here" Jenna says..

"Could of at least knocked" I say and calum agrees.

"Sorry" she whispers loudly and exits the room.

"Where we're we" Calum says and he pulls Me on his Lap and starts making out with me very heated. Oh boy.
....

2 hours later, after eating, being cute, and kissing, and napping Calum decides to come back to my dorm with me. So we are laying on my bed together with his arm around my shoulder. Talking to Ashton and Angel.

"So when are you guys going to make it official?" Ashton asks.

"When I decide to " Calum says

"When is that because Cat here might get tired of waiting" Ashton says.

"Like I said I'll ask when I decide too " calum says and Ashton rolls his eyes.
Then Luke and Jenna walk in.

"Were dating " Luke says.

"See they're already together" Ashton says and calum glares at him.

"Thank for the congratulations guys" Jenna says laughing.

" congratulations " I say and angel says the same. I lean my head on Calums shoulder and he tightens his grip around my shoulder.

While we are listening to the story of how Luke asked Jenna out, Calum starts making circles with his thumb on my arm. Awe what a cutie.
---
A/n

Vote.☆☆☆☆