Chapter 14

(Next day)

    Later today I have to go to the soroity house to do some games ...  honestly I am not so interested in the soroity like I thought I would be. Oh well ,let see how today goes. Oh and for once Angels here.

A few moments later there's a knock on the door, of course when is there not?

"Is it Ashton? " I ask and she shakes her head and I roll my eyes and stand up and answer the door. It's Calum.

"Hey Calum" I say and he smiles he walks in not noticing Angel and he wraps his hand around my waist and leans against the halfway closed door,closing it.  He pulls me in closer and gives me a quick Peck on the lips. Awe..and then he rests his forehead against mine.

"Uhmmm what did I miss?" Angel says and Calum jumps back in surprise, removing his hands from my waist.

"Are uh you guys dating?" She asks.

"Nope " I say.

"Not even going to ask." She says and Calum laughs.

"Soon enough we will be" he says. As he walks over putting his arms around me.

"Is that right?" I say And he nods.

"You guys disgust me" Angel says and I laugh.

"Now you know how we feel." I say and she glares at me.

"Be right back I have to get ready for my soroity thing " I say looking down at my mickey mouse pants and hoodie and they nod. I grab a black skinny jeans that have wholes in the knees and a light purple t-shirt and I go in the bathroom and change. Once I get out I leave it as is,put on some mascara and foundation,and then i  put on black vanz. I swing my messenger bag over my body putting my wallet, phone, And a few extra things in there.

"Done" I say

"Want me to drive you?" Calum asks.

"No, I'll walk" I say.

"Want him to walk with you? " Angel says, nodding her head when Calum looks away from her.

"No, I'm Okay" I say and Calum nods

"See you when you get back" Calum says walking over to me and places a kiss on my cheek. And Angel makes puking noises.

" I don't know why your name is Angel, when you act like a Devil " Calum says and she glares at him.

I open the door and say "bye you two " and then I walk out.

Lord when I came to college I thought I would have atleast one friend and never be close to a reletionship, boy was I wrong. I'm not very social, but at the same time I don't like being alone in certain situations or settings. I don't know I'm werid.

After thinking about everything I could think of I finally reach the house I open the door and walk in with Kayla greeting me.

"Shit, Catherine you wore the wrong thing"she says dragging me up stairs.

"It's just games" I say

"Relay races with frats versus soroities " she says as we enter her room.

"Okay and" I say

"Quiet being clueless" she says ,and I finally notice her outfit.black Leggings and a muscle shirt with our soroity name on it.

"Oh shit" I say and she nods she throws me a muscle shirt with our logo on it and some.black  Nike shorts , along with black and white Nike Roshes.

I quickly change into them and kayla nods her head.

"Btw It's indoors " she says.

"Uhm how does that work?" I ask.