Chapter 20

Its the next day and I've just woken up. And my phone is spammed with calls ,texts, direct messages,and snapchats from Kayla.

-15 missed calls
-95 unread texts
-6 direct messages
-25 snapchats

God this girl. I call her back and as soon as I do she's yelling.

"How could you tell Luke I cheated. What the fuck kind of friend is that. I love Luke and all because of your slut ass he broke up with me. And what makes it even worse is your pesky little boyfriend was there too you know the rude one. You are not in the sorority anymore please return everything with our logo on it. Every certificate, every team shirt,every spirit merch, banners,braclets. Turn them all in a box and send them in you bitch" she says and hangs up. Well then time to get ready for school I guess. I decide it's a lazy day so I just put on leggings,boots,a hoodie a little makup then leave my hair down natural.
And then there's a knock on my door.
I answer it and it's calum.

"Ready for your ride to school?" He asks

"Last time I checked I walked." I say

"Well it's to cold outside." He says

"Well I mean I do have a car" I say and he groans.

"Get your ass in my car, meet me there" he says and I laugh. I put on my coat and Beanie and then I get a text.

From Calum:
Don't worry about your breakfast. Xoxo Bitch.

He can't be nice without being a little mean but that's okay. I walk out of the building and get in his car.

"So supposedly there's a new girl" he says taking out two bagels and handing one to me. "Your coffee is in the cup holder" he adds.

"Thanks, and really what's her name?" I ask.

"I've heard it's Jenna" he says and takes a bit of his begal.

"Lets hope that she's nice, I need some friends" I say and he chuckles.

"How many friends do you need. You have Luke, Angel,Ashton,And Michael and expecially me." He says and winks.

"Well yeah but I mean" I trail on "never mind"

Eventually we get to the school and we both get out of the car. He walks over to me and puts his arm around me and we walk in. As we sit down Michael, Luke and Ashton wave to us and we wave back.

The processor walks in with a girl my age that has black hair with red highlights.

"This is Jenna everyone. I will be picking one person to show her around campus for all of their classes and they are exempt from all assignments the missed" he says and she waves and smiles. The professor twirls his pencil over the class list and lands on someones name.

"Catherine Crossdale come down and the rest of you open up to page 436 in your books study pages 436-536 for 15 minutes then you're having a pop quiz." he says and I stand up. Thank God I don't have to take that quiz.

"Awe your last name is Crossdale" Calum days and I rolls my eyes. I walk down towards the professor and the girl.

"Hi, im Catherine you can call me Cat" i say and shake her hand.

"Im jenna, call me jen or jenna whatever works" she says and I nod.

"So have you found your dorm?" I ask and she nods.

"But i might need to again" she says and I laugh. She hands me a paper that has her dorm room on it and i dont know if this is some twisted coincidence but its the dorm next to mine..

"Well we are dorm neighbors" i say and she laughs.

"Guess so" she says

"Hold on a minute" i say and walk back up to Calum

"I need your keys" i say smiling

"What,why" he says

"Its to cold for me to walk."I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Just pick me up from my last class" he says and hands me the keys.

"Thanks" I say and kiss his cheek....shit I didn't mean to do that.

"Welcome" he says blushing. And so I nod and walk back down.

"Let's go" I say and she nods. We get to calums car and we get in.

"So was that your boyfriend ?" She asks

"Its complicated" I say and she nods.

"So where did you move from?" I say changing the subject.

"Alaska." She says

"Wow you traveled far" I say and she nods.

"So uhm is this your car?" She asks.

"No, it's Calums You'll meet him when we pick him up." I say and she nods.

"That explains the smell" she says.

"He smells great doesn't he" I say and she nods.

"He really does " she says and we finally get to the building with our dorms in it.

We walk in. "This is the cafe, this is where you eat" i say and then walk to her dorm.

"Can you show me your dorm after this?" She asks and i nodd

We walk into her room and she nods and then i open the door to my dorm and she sits on my bed.

"Your bed smells like him too" she says

"Probably,he sleeps in it more then me" I say

"Awe,so whoes stuff is that?" She asks

"My roommates, her name is Angel" I say and she nods.

"Now show me the boring parts of the school.......the classrooms." She says.
...
we finished her tour and are now waiting for Calum.

"He might be a little rude, but you'll get used to him. When I first met him I hated his guts. Just don't be offended" I say and she nods. We transitioned. She's in the back and I'm in the passenger seat. Calum finally gets in the car.

"Its cold as shit" he says

"Well it is winter" Jenna says and he looks at her with a blank face.

"Well no shit " he says and turns back around and looks at me.. "hi cat" he says and smiles and I smile and say hi.
---------
A/n

JENNA IS A NEW CHARACTER.