Chapter 7

I think I may have accidentally fallen asleep at Danny's, because when I wake up im am on the couch covered up with a fuzzy brown blanket. I stand up, folding the blanket and sitting it on the arm of the couch. And I try to find a bathroom, and I hear Danny's voice ring through the hallway "Cat?"

"Im just trying to find a bathroom" I say laughing as I almost fall, from getting up to fast.

"3rd door to the right." He says ,laughing at me as well "by the way, I Hope you like pancakes and eggs." He says winking and walking off.

A wash my face and use my finger to brush my teeth, ew I know but you gotta do What you gotta do. I flip My head upside down and collecting all my hair in my hand and wrapping a hair-tie around it.I walk out after turning off the light. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen "3 plates I ask" seeing that there is 3 plates on the table "Yeah my roommate is here, he will be up soon. He also said you look cute when you sleep" he says laughing. "Well That's a bit creepy " I say "fuck" he says burning him self then running his hand under cold water "quite the chef" I say, he laughs "can you get the burn gel, from the bathroom cabinet" he asks keeping his hand under water. I nod my head and walk to the bathroom and get the gel and when I walk in the kitchen his hand is red,blistered ,and its shaking "did you find it" he asks taking his hand out from the water "Yeah " I say walking over to him "and some hand wrap stuff" I say taking off the cap of the gel "I can do it its o-" I cutt him off "sit at the table " I say he nods and sits it a chair, I squeeze out the gel in my hand and lightly rub it across his burn and he groans in pain, then I take the wrap, and wrap his hand in it.

Just as he thanks me his roommate walks in, he has sharp blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair with his nose peirced.

"Oh sleeping beautys still here" he says Laughing. Ammature. "oh Jack ass is awake look at that" Danny says defending. "You cooked breakfast again? Man are you not the best person in the world" he jokes "you really are a jackass arnt you" I say "no babe, im not a donkey " he says "babe?" I question "so, Dan what happened to your hand? " he asks changing the subject "Well I obviously burnt it" he says.

...

Me,Danny, and jackass all ate breakfast and now I'm back in my dorm. And when I walk in Angel isn't there... FUCK I FORGOT ALL ABOUT CLASS. I check my phone to see What time it is and it's 11:00 I could make it to science being late, I wash my hair and get dressed. I put on some black  skinny jeans since it's getting colder out side and and light green Half sleeved shirt. ,I put on my black vanz and leave my hair up and apply some makeup. Then I text Calum.

To Calum:

I'll be in science in a few,I'm running late.

As soon as I walk out the cold fall air hits me. And then I get a text from Calum.

From Calum:

Hurry, there's 40 minutes left.

I reply with an Okay I lock my phone and start walking..

I reach the science building and I walk into my class thankfully everyone is working in silence, if he was talking I would have got stared at. I walk up to my seat and Calum is sitting it the seat next to it.

"Wanna ditch the rest of the day with me?" Calum asks as I sit down.

"I would but.. fuck it sure" I say, I know I shouldn't be skipping classes today because I was already late as it is,but Oh Well.

"We can hang out in my frat house?  No one should be there because they are in class." He asks

"Sure" I simply reply.

By the time class ends , I didn't do any work. But hopefully Calum can help later on.

"Did you walk?" Calum asks as we walk out of the building

" Yeah" I answer

"Okay get in my car" he demands , I open my door and get inside, his leather seats are cold to the touch. Good thing I Wore jeans. He turns on the radio and moments later, I look over and he's singing and dancing to the song Black Widow. I take out my phone and I start recording him, he doesn't seem to notice.

A few moments later he Looks at me because I burst out into laughter while recording.he stops and thinks what to do

"CATHERINE DANCE WITH ME "he yells over the blaring music. I turn down the music and he pouts and Looks at me after he stops at a red light. I reach my hand over the seat and poke his nose with my finger. "You're such a dork" I say ,he laughs and keeps driving as the light turns green.

We get to his house and we walk in, and walk up the stairs. He opens a door,which I'm guessing is his room.

"I have a room to myself " he says dropping his keys on a small table in side of his room."so, What do you want to do" he asks sitting on his bed.

"Well I was hoping you could catch me up on What I missed in class today " I say.

"Ehh, we can do that later" he says "follow me" he adds ,he opens the door and walks down the stairs before I can even move from where I am. I follow the path he went and I end up in the kitchen.

He opens the cabinet pulls out a big bag of chips, cookies, a two boxes of poptarts.

"Strawberry or Brownsugar?" He asks holding up the two boxes.

"Brownsugar" I say and he nods putting the strawberry ones back.. then he walks over to the fridge and pulls out a 2-liter of Pepsi, 2 capri sun's and then he walks back to the cabinet and pulls out cheese-its.

"Let's eat" he says ,as he starts to eat some cookies.

"Is this Why you come to the dorms for breakfast? " I ask laughing

"Yes,all we have in this house is snack stuff." He says. "So Why were you late?" He asks.

"Oh Well yesterday I was at my friends apartment and I accidentally fell asleep at his house and didn't notice I had school today." I say

"His?" He asks, with his expression changing from normal to pissed off.

"Yeah, him. He's a friend Cal. " I say and his expression softens. "Cal?" He asks with a smug expression. "Mhm Cal. " I say.

"Alright ,I'M okay with that" he says "I would have called you Cal even if you weren't okay with it." I say and he laughs "now tell me about this friend" he says.

~~~~~~~~~~