Mistaken

Okay.. I think I've made a mistake. Michael and I have not been anywhere near each other later my and.. Well. Michael's very upset since that night. He tries every night to get me to settle his 'problem' and I just used LaToya's advice each time. Michael comes home and settles down for a while, then he can't keep his eyes off of me once I'm in sight and then he reacts after a while. I just basically win every time and this is hell for him. Every time I do my thing, he groans lowly but each night it gets louder.. It sort of resembles his moans but with more annoyance than pleasure. Michael gives my the same look all the time before he gets up. Lustful, wanting and pleading eyes. Michael was in distress and I knew it. Every night went like this for about a week.. Then Saturday came..

Michael had just came home from work and I did my usual. I was in the kitchen and then he came in there with me. Michael stood against the side of the doorway and crossed his arms as he looked at me.. Most likely fantasizing about me. I saw what he was feeling right away and I tried not to make any movements that would make him forget everything and pounce on me. Michael kept looking at me and he gave me a new look tonight.. It was.. Determination, domination and lustful.... I know this look anywhere. Ain't no way in hell that I can escape him tonight.

Suesie: Hello sweetheart. Did you have a good day at work today?

Michael slightly nodded. He never speaks to me anymore.. Not even good morning, goodnight or I Love You. If he does, I never hear him. Michael kept his stare and it was starting to get to me.

Suesie: A-are you hungry?

I took a while for Michael to nod again because he was thinking. Then he shook his head. I was confused.

Suesie: What do you mean? Did you lose your appetite already?

Michael shook his head No and now I was truly confused.

Suesie: Okay.. Then let me make you something to eat. The food just got done.

Michael shook his head again and I crossed my arms.

Suesie: Michael.. What do you want to eat?

Michael tilted his head towards the food and then shook his head.

Suesie: You're hungry.. But not for what I made?

Michael nodded.

Suesie: Well.. What do you want?

I said, starting to look through the refrigerator. Michael came up from behind me and placed his hand on my hand. I looked at him and saw the same look as earlier.. It scared me. How could this have occurred so soon? I shrugged and stood up straight frustrated. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

Suesie: Look Michael, I have been slaving over that stove and I can get that you're not hungry for what I made but now you refuse to speak to me? How childish are you? If you want something, say it! Otherwise, get it yourself!

I was so mad. I slammed the refrigerator door shut and tried storm away. Michael grabbed me by my arms and turned me around. Michael looked at me and his eyes were so loud.. His eyes screamed what I knew what was coming next. They said, 'I'm going to kiss you.. Don't scream, fight or anything afterwards.' But that wasn't good enough for me. I tried to yank myself away from him but he held me firmly.

Suesie: What, what? What do you want from me? SPEAK!

Michael: You.

Suesie: You have me. See this ring?

Michael shook his head.

Michael: That's not enough..

Suesie: Well what is?