Am I?

I know I left a big gap right there in the last chapter but that was because I wanted to tell you what happened right here.. On this page.. Right now.. Anyway!
That night after I said 'No.' Michael nodded and held me close. We ended up having a deep moment of silence and just cuddled. Today I woke up to the phone ringing and I struggled to get out of Michael's grip. I stood up and walked out of the bathroom towards the phone. I picked it up and heard a female's voice answer me.

Suesie: Hello?

Lady: Ms. Braxton?

I sighed and shook my head.. When will they accept the face that I'm married?

Suesie: This is she.. But I'm married as Mrs. Jackson now.

Lady: Pardon me ma'am.

Suesie: It's alright.. May I ask whom Is speaking?

Lady: This is Doctor Handler. I was calling about your appointment with me.

Suesie: Oh! I am so sorry about that. May I come in today?

Doctor Handler: Today would be great.

Suesie: I'll be at the office within the next twenty minutes.

Doctor Handler: Perfect. I will see you then.

Suesie: Yes ma'am, thank you.

Doctor Handler: Goodbye.

We hung up and I started to get dressed. I wrote a note to Michael before I walked out of the house. I drove to the doctor's office and my name was called after waiting for ten minutes.. Long ten minutes of my life..

Doctor: Ms. Braxton!

Oh my FREAKING GOSH! Why can't they get my name right? Notice how I said my name. I went back to a room and waited another five minutes.. Oh my goodness, could this day go any slower? The doctor finally came in and checked me to see for any improvements.

Suesie: Is there anything new going on?

Doctor Handler: Not really.. But I did notice something with your X-ray..

Suesie: Doctor what's wrong?

She started to smile and turned towards me.

Doctor Handler: Have you been sick a lot lately or sleeping more? Maybe even eating more food than usual?

I nodded and then it dawned on me.. Later on.

Suesie: Yes, as matter of fact I have.. But I'm eating a lot less.

Doctor Handler: Do you have any clue what's going on right now?

I thought about it. Why else would she ask me these questions unless I were..

Suesie: Doctor! Are you insinuating that I'm-?

Doctor Handler: Suzanne Jackson. Congratulations, you're pregnant!

I started to cry at that moment and the doctor came over to me.

Doctor Handler: Mrs. Jackson, what's wrong?

I wiped away my tears and looked at her smiling.

Suesie: No, no. It's not what's wrong, it's what's right. Thank you.

Doctor Handler: I'm glad I helped.

I walked out of the office and drove to the very first person I promised to tell..

LaToya: Hello Suzanne!

She said in an overjoyed tone as she hugged me.

Suesie: Hey Toya! May I come in?

LaToya laughed and let me inside.

LaToya: What's going on my lovely sister?

Suesie: Well.. Remember what I promised to tell you about?

LaToya thought about it for a while and then shook her head.

LaToya: Actually, I forgot. Will you refresh my memory?

Suesie: How about I just tell you what's going on so I kill two birds with one stone?

LaToya: Alright. Tell me what's on your mind.

Suesie: Toya.. I'm pregnant!

LaToya's eyes got big and her lips curled up into a big smile. Then the unexpected happened..

LaToya: OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! GIRL, YOU HAVE TO NAME HER! WHAT GENDER IS IT? IM SO HAPPY I CANT STAND IT!

Suesie: LaToya! Get back here!

Yeah, Toya was running, jumping, and screaming around her house. LaToya came back and wouldn't stop smiling. Can you blame her? A barren wife is finally having a baby.

LaToya: Wait a minute!.. Have you told Michael yet?

Suesie: No. I just came from the doctor's office.

LaToya: My question is, how did you go from barren to barring?

Suesie: Um.. That was a one night experience of Michael's new personality.. He has two different Michaels and I just met the other one..

LaToya: You could've just said that you had hard sex.

Suesie: Toya! Oh my lord!

LaToya: What? It's the truth isn't it?

Suesie: Well, yeah..

LaToya: Where was it?

Suesie: Bathroom.. Wait why? What the hell? Why did I just tell you that?

LaToya laughed.

LaToya: Was it dark?

Suesie: Very.. Oh my gosh! Why?

LaToya: For future preferences.

Suesie: Oh.. Well um.. What's new?

LaToya: Nothing.. I have a boyfriend now.

Suesie: Ooh! Details!

We went on talking about different subjects and I ended up staying there until five. Yeah.. Hours. To clear it up for you, I stayed five hours.

LaToya: See you later!

Suesie: Bye Toya.

I went home and laid down on the bed. Wow, my day is not even over yet and already I'm tired. Oh well, a little nap wouldn't kill me..