Stuck

Michael went into the bathroom and cried. Yes, he may have lied about his first time, but he never lied when he said it was his first time making love to her.. It's complicated see? Michael's first time was an accident but he also didn't make love to her. When Michael got together with Suzanne, that was his first time making love. It was intentional. He planned to make love to her. Just.. Not exactly that night.  Michael wanted to wait until they were married but.. Let's face it, the time was right and he couldn't help it.

Michael cried until his head started to hurt. He started to hear a bunch of slamming doors which made the pain in his head worst. Michael covered his ears and closed his eyes. He wondered what was going on but at the same time, he didn't care. Michael started thinking about his mother. He wanted to be held by her so bad. He wanted to just reverse the time and be a boy again.. He remembered when her arms were the only comfort that he had. When she'd sing to him and his brothers and sisters. After a beating from Joseph, Michael would run to his mother.

Regardless of what Joseph said to him. Michael knew.. He knew that deep inside his heart, he was still only a child. A child who's married and trying to make things right for a change. Michael shook his head and sat there on the bathroom floor, thinking 'God.. When will this be all over? I want to get out of this storm!' He got up onto his feet after a few minutes and looked at himself in the mirror. He shook his head at his thoughts and wiped his face. Michael stepped out of the bathroom and started looking around for Suzanne. He went to the bedroom first.

Michael: Suzanne.. Are you in there?

She didn't answer him.. Michael tried to open the door but it was locked.

Michael: Come on Baby.. Open the door.

There still was no answer from her.

Michael: Don't make me pick this lock.

Somewhere in the house, Suzanne was thinking 'Go ahead. I don't give a rat's ass.' Michael stared down at his feet and listened in.. He heard not the slightest movement of anything in the room. Michael made the lock click and he stepped inside the room.

Michael: Suzanne?

Michael checked the whole room. The entire room and went wild after that. Michael went around the house unlocking doors and checking rooms. Michael leaned against a wall and slid down it after the whole house was searched..  Well, every place that he looked. A sound was made in his head.. Michael got up slowly and walked to a special door in the house.. The room was his special place.. He opened the door slowly and stood there. He closed the door behind himself and looked closely at the room. Michael had a strange urge and looked in two places.

He went to the bathroom and saw the mess. Michael looked back at the bed and approached it. He stood there and waited.. He didn't know what he was waiting for, but he waited for it. Then it happened. Michael looked down at the floor and began to crouch down. He got on his stomach and saw me..

-~-~-~-~-~Suzanne~-~-~-~-~-

Michael looked dead at me and crawled under the bed with me. I turned my head away from him and tried to scoot away from him but he got closer each time.

Suesie: Get away from me Michael!

Michael: Suzanne.. I don't want to fight right now or later. I don't want to fight anymore.

Suesie: Neither do I but I just want to be left alone..

Michael didn't listen to me and wrapped his arm around me.

Suesie: Stop. I said leave me alone.

Michael: No you didn't. You said that you wanted to be left alone.