H

I screamed because when I yelled at Michael, I started bleeding.. It ran down my legs and onto the floor. I knew I wasn't on my cycle because it wasn't due for a while and I've never bled this badly. Michael banged on the door alarmed.

Michael: What's wrong?

Suesie: N-nothing.. I just stepped on something..

Michael: Are you sure? I can sleep on the floor if you're not sure.

Suesie: I'm f-fine! I'm fine, go to bed.

Boy oh boy.. We need a new rug.

Michael: You don't sound alright, baby let me see what's wrong.

Suesie: No Michael, just go away.

Michael: Alright..

I know my husband. He's not slick. He posted himself in front of the door and fell asleep there.

Suesie: Michael, leave.

I heard light snores and sighed. I knew he was tired but that's just sad. 'That's the way love goes.' His words echoed inside of my head. But I then realized that his love way so strong that he wanted to protect me and since he couldn't be near me, he decided to protect me from where he could. I went in the bathroom and cleaned myself. There was a lot of blood and then I told myself to stay calm.

Suesie: No more stressing. No more yelling. No more fighting. No more food like tonight's.. Drink liquids, sleep and watch cartoons.

I played that in my mind and then got ready for bed. I just did nothing but watch cartoons and pretty soon, I got sleepy.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Dream~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I was in the house and preparing to make dinner. Michael came in and hugged me from behind.

Suesie: You're home early.

Michael: I couldn't get here fast enough..

Michael said then kissed my neck. I smiled.

Suesie: Don't start something you can't finish.

Michael: Oh baby, I'm just getting started.

I laughed.

Suesie: Stop it! I'm trying to make dinner!

Michael: I'm not hungry..

Suesie: Not yet anyway.. Michael stop!

Michael: Baby..

Two children ran into the kitchen.

Kids: Daddy!

Michael: Michael! Marsha! I missed you, my little monsters! Where's your little sister?

Marsha: She's in the living room crawling around.

Michael: Let me see my little princess.

Michael went into the living room and the baby smiled once she saw him.

Michael: Hi baby! Daddy missed you!

She giggled and reached out for his hair.

Michael: My little princess. I Love You. Yes I do! Yes I do!

She squealed as he began to bounce her. I shook my head in the kitchen.

Suesie: Michael, put Paris down before she gets spoiled!

Michael: She's already spoiled!

Suesie: Put Paris down!

Michael: Sorry baby.. Mommy needs me.