Needing Jesus

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe! How could Lisa keep this from him? How could he get her pregnant and not me? I don't understand this! Why God? Why me? Why don't you just kill me already? I already know that I have nothing to live for! Why torture me and make me live my horrible life? Blasphemy will get me nowhere and I shouldn't be doing it anyhow.. That's it! I need to pray more and go to church! Thank you Lord!

I'm cooking up an idea that'll make everything alright. I'm so messed up..

I arose early on Sunday and I picked out a church appropriate attire. I got dressed in a blue dress that covered everything on me, but it was still beautiful. I put on a white and blue hat and white heals, then I walked out of the room. Michael had sat up as I was putting on my lip stick in the bathroom and he stood there scratching his head.

Michael: Babe.. What are you doing up so early? Why are you all dressed up?.. You look good..

Suesie: I'm going to church today.

Michael's eyes widened and he became awake.. Fully awake.

Michael: W-What?

Suesie: You heard me. I'm going to church.

Michael smiled and then he held up one finger.

Michael: One second honey.

He went out into the hall and did a backflip as he yelled happily.

Suesie: Dang.. Do I really need Jesus that bad?

Michael came over to me and held me close from behind.

Michael: I Love You so much Suzanne. I'm so happy about your decision.

Alright.. I'll admit it. Michael has been trying to get me to go to church for the longest.. The only time I've ever stepped inside of a church was for a funeral.. And I've been to quite a few..

Suesie: Michael.. I can't get ready in time with you hugged all up on me! No offence baby..

Michael kissed my cheek.

Michael: None taken.. Not today.

Michael kissed my lips tenderly for a long time..

Suesie: You've never kissed me like that..

Michael: Mm.. Not since high school baby.

Michael said looking me up and down. Then he left.

Suesie: And where are you going?

Michael: To get dressed!

Suesie: For what?

Michael: I'm going to church!

I smiled and waited downstairs. Michael was wearing a blue and white suit when he came down those steps.

Suesie: You look handsome..

I said as I adjusted his suit jacket and put on his cuffs.

Michael: Thank you baby.. You look extraordinarily beautiful today.

Suesie: Don't I always?

I said a little hurt.

Michael: Baby.. You always look sexy.. But right now, I just wanna tear this Angel up! You look like an angel!

Suesie: Oh, stop it Mike..

Michael looked down at me and smiled.

Michael: I Love You so much.. You know that?

Suesie: Of course I do.

Michael: You know I Love You, but do you know how much I Love You?

Suesie: Yes..