Day ᏆᏆ

The next day I woke up and put on my wardrobe. It wasn't my best but I don't care because who am I to impress you? If you don't like my dress code then take your eyes off of me. I don't care. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my dorm. I walked down the steps and into the school heading straight towards the office. I opened the door and sat down until I was called into the Principal's Office.

Principal: Suzanne Braxton.

I stepped inside and spoke.

Suesie: Good morning sir.

Principal: Good morning. I understand that you are our new student, am I correct?

Suesie: Yes sir.

Principal: Call me Mr. Jackson and please have a seat.

He extended his hand out in the direction of the chair.

Suesie: Mr. Jackson, I have a few question's about this school.

Mr. Jackson smiled.

Mr. Jackson: As do I Miss Braxton. Proceed.

Suesie: Do you know who my teachers are and who will be my tour guide?

Mr. Jackson folded his hands.

Mr. Jackson: As a matter of fact, I do. Here is your schedule and I will call in your guidance momentarily. Please wait and I will be right back.

Suesie: Yes Mr. Jackson.

I sat down patiently and waited for my guidance and principal to come back. A few minutes later, the door opened and I turned around to meet a person who looked very nice. He was dressed formally and had the whitest smile.

Mr. Jackson: And I see that you have met my son.

Suesie: Your son?

Mr. Jackson smiled widely and sat down.

Mr. Jackson: Yes. He is going to give you a tour of the school.

My eyes almost popped out of my head at his statement and I had lost my mind. My Principal was going to allow his son to show me around? Oh my gosh, why him? He is too charming and clean and just.. Wow..

Mr. Jackson: Michael, take Miss Braxton on a tour around the school.

Michael: Yes sir.

Michael said with a wide grin upon his face. I could not believe this. He looked like an angel and I will most likely forget everything that he says about the school. Michael walked beside the door and opened it.

Michael: After you.

I hesitated to move out of my seat and walked towards the door.

Suesie: Thank you.

I said as I stepped out. Michael winked at his father and then walked out after me. We started walking and he asked me a few questions.

Michael: Did you get your schedule yet?

Suesie: Yes, it's right here.

I said. I refused to look at him because he would only distract me from important information that is needed.

Michael: May I see it?

Suesie: Sure.

I handed Michael my schedule and he looked it over.

Michael: Alright. Here is your first class. Room 108.

Suesie: What class is this?

Michael: It says that it's your Science and Astronomy Class.