Falling Out

When we got into the car I sat in silence the whole time. LaToya tried to comfort me but I was in no mood for any voice to be heard by me.

LaToya: I am so sor-.

Suesie: Shut it! I am in no mood to hear any person's voice right now.. Especially Michael's..

Michael is a dead man when he gets home and he'll be lucky if he survives tonight. No bull shit. I walked inside the house against LaToya's wishes and stormed upstairs ignoring my pain. I sat down on the bed after taking some pain killers and waited. I refused to eat, I refused to drink, I refused to have the light turned on, and I refused company. I was heated.. Beyond my turning point. I just sat up there and waited.. I waited and waited until eight o'clock came which arrived in no time. Then the door slowly opened. His shadow slowly grew and shrank.. After the door closed I turned on the light just in time to see his facial expression.

Michael: Oh thank God. I was frightened for a while.

Michael said putting his hand on his chest and putting on a smile.

Suesie: And you should be.

I said in a dark voice. Michael looked at me with convolution and concern.

Michael: Baby, what's wrong? Why are you so upset?

Michael said as his smile faded and he kneeled down before me as he tried to take my hands into his.. I snatched my hands away and rolled my eyes.

Suesie: Why don't you think about that..

I said standing up and walking away while, once again, ignoring the pain.

Michael: You shouldn't be on your feet right now. You need to rest sweetheart.

Suesie: Well right now, I don't give a rat's ass.

Michael looked at me like I was crazy and walked over to me.

Michael: Number one, I shouldn't even have to tell you this anymore. Number two, you need to calm down and tell me what's up with you.

I looked dead at him and nodded.

Suesie: Okay.. I'll calm down. I'll just be standing over here beside the dresser.. Why don't you go and take a shower then come back to relax.

Michael must not have sensed my uneasiness because he came over to me and tried to kiss me but I held me hand up.

Michael: Alright.. I'll see you when I get out.

Michael went and did his thing while I began to prepare for the biggest blowout that will ever happen.

Suesie: Son of a..

Michael: Alright honey.. What's wrong?

Suesie: Lay down.

I said pointing to the bed.. Michael eyed me as he did so.... Slowly. If you did not now by now, I have changed clothes into the gown I wore the night we got married.. Now I know he loves that.

Michael: What are you doing?

Suesie: Plotting how I'm going to kill you.

Michael's eyes widened and he instantly stood up but I pushed him back down.

Suesie: Oh no you don't.. You're going to stay right here and tell me what I what to know.

Michael looked at me with a petrified look which caused me to smile.

Suesie: Is it coming back to you now Mikey? Is the fact that I now have a virus because of you saying anything?

Michael: Whoa What?