You're An Angel?

Pairing: Castiel x angel!reader

Genre: Angst, some Fluff

Characters: Cas, Y/N, Sam (mentioned), Dean (mentioned)

Description: Y/N is an angel but Castiel doesn't know. When he sees her stretch her wings, how will he react?

A/N: Not sure if I should do a part 2? Suggestions? :)

"Cassie!" You were walking around the bunker looking for the trench coated angel. He always seemed to disappear when you needed him most.

You needed him to disappear out of the bunker so you could stretch your wings. It was becoming increasingly uncomfortable not being able to move around your wings. You really didn't want Cas and the Winchesters to know you were secretly an angel because you didn't know how they would react to the news. You knew about their track record with angels and didn't want to end up on the wrong end of an angel blade.

"Cassie! Where are you?" You rounded the corner to the bunkers kitchen and found Cas sitting at the table reading the newspaper. "Cas, I've been yelling you? Did you not hear me?" You stood in the doorway, arms crossed and clearly frustrated.

"I heard you, Y/N. But I do not care for you calling me 'Cassie', I really do not like that name." Cas never once looked away from the paper when he spoke to you, which led to your frustration growing slightly. "I swear, one of these day, I am going to smite you." You mumbled this under your breath and walked over to the table to sit down.

"Alright, Cas. I need you to go to the store for me. I'm not feeling good and I need 'womens' things." You whispered that last part and Cas grimaced. He hated buying 'womens' things from the store, it made him feel uncomfortable.

"Really, Y/N? Can't you ask Sam and Dean to do it?" He placed the newspaper on the table and groaned. "They're both on a hunt. Please, Cas! I'll love you forever and ever!" You stood up and walked around to Cas, placing your hands on his shoulders and began to massage them. A low groan escaped Cas' lips and you smirked to yourself, knowing that your magic was working on him.

"Ok, Y/N. I'll go." You cheered and bent down to kiss Cas' stubbly cheek. He stood up and gave you a bitch face. "Love you!" You kissed him one more time and skipped out of the kitchen towards your shared room. Cas walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs, grumbling to himself.

Once you heard the door close, you sat down and spread your wings out, groaning as they escaped their prison. Your wings fluttered around the room, enjoying their freedom. You reached behind you and began to brush your fingers through them, allowing a soft groan to escape from your lips. You were so entranced in this feeling, that you didn't hear Cas come back in the bunker and open the door to your room.

"Y/N, I forgot my wallet, you haven't seen it have-- WHAT ARE THOSE?" Cas was stood in the doorway, mouth hanging open at the sight before him. You stared at Cas, hand midway through the feathers of your wings. You stood up and began to walk towards Cas, hands out in front of you. "Listen, Cas. I can explain." Cas backed away a little. "You're an angel?! How could you not tell me, Y/N?" You winced at the hurt in his voice and immediately felt a wave of sadness overcome your being.

"I'm so sorry, Cas. I didn't know how you would react if I told you." You stepped forward a little more, to which Cas stepped back further until his back hit the wall. "I really cannot believe that you wouldn't tell me about this! We're supposed to tell each other everything, Y/N!"

Cas stormed away from you and up the stairs, out of the bunker. You ran back into your room and grabbed your phone, trying to call Cas. When he seen your number light up the screen of his phone, he immediately switched it off. He couldn't speak to you right now, he needed time to think about everything. To him, your whole relationship was a lie. You had betrayed him in the worst way possible and he didn't know if you guys could make it back from this.

You sunk into your bed and let tears overcome your vision, sobs wracking your body. Your whole life had fell apart in mere seconds and you didn't know what to do. You had betrayed the love of your life and you didn't even want to think about how Sam and Dean were going to react to this news.

You got up from the bed, wiped your tears and packed a bag. You knew that Cas wouldn't want to see you when he got back, so you decided to make things easier for him and leave, so he wouldn't be riddled with the betrayal that you had caused. You shrugged your coat over your shoulders and walked up the stairs and out of the bunker, never to return...