First Time (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Jack Kline x fem!reader

Genre: Smut, Fluff

Characters: Jack, Y/N

Description: Jack and Y/N have their first time together.

You and Jack were particularly nervous when it came to the sexual aspect of your relationship, especially because you were both virgins and you had only been together for a few months. However that didn't change the way you felt about Jack and you hoped that he felt the same way, which you would soon find out.

You opened your bedroom door and made your way towards the kitchen, running a towel through your hair. You heard a small gasp as you entered the room and turned towards the sound, finding Jack staring at you with a small smile forming on his face which caused a blush to form on yours.

"Is that my shirt?" Jack cocked his head to the side curiously as the blush grew deeper on your cheeks. You nodded and looked down at the floor, clearly embarrassed. You hadn't expected anyone to be in the kitchen at this time, which is why you decided to wander around in just the shirt. You suddenly felt self-conscious and wrapped your arms around your body, discarding the towel on the floor.

Jack's smile grew wider as he got up from the table and walked slowly over to you, putting a finger under your chin to tilt your head to look at him. "You look so beautiful, Y/N. In fact..." He leaned in, so close that your lips were virtually touching. "I think I might be falling in love with you." That was it, that was the confirmation you needed, Jack loved you, just like you loved him.

You closed the small gap that separated you and kissed Jack, soft and loving. You hung your arms loosely around his neck as his hands found your waist and pulled you flush to his chest. The kisses became more passionate as your hands traveled each others bodies. You broke the kiss apart, much to Jack's dismay. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

The smile appeared once again on Jack's face as he picked you up and headed towards your room, you wrapping your legs around his waist and pecking his face with kisses. He placed you down gently inside your room and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

When he turned back around, you took his hand and guided him towards the bed. As you lay down Jack leaned over you with the softest smile on his face. "You are so perfect, how did I get so lucky?" You smiled back at the compliment, softly grabbing his neck and pulling him down to you.

At first the kisses were soft and gentle, the both of you becoming accustomed to each other. However, the kisses became more passionate as your tongues began to battle for dominance. Jack won as his hands went underneath your body and began to trace feather light touches on your skin which left goosebumps in their wake.

Your hands travelled down his chest, tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He smiled into the kiss, breaking away to remove the clothing. "Well, if mine has to come off, so does yours." Once again, his hands went underneath your body and slowly took off the shirt. Jack stared down at you with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

Another blush crept onto your face as he stared at you. He slowly leaned down and kissed your body, starting at your lips and stopping at the top of your underwear. You could tell that you were turned on by the wetness that you felt in your knickers. Jack looked at you and gave a questioning expression. "Are you sure, baby?" You locked eyes with him and nodded. "100%". Nodding, he slowly pulled your knickers down your legs and widened his eyes at how beautiful you looked at this moment.

Jack unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear, before climbing back on top of you. "We can stop anytime you feel uncomfortable, ok? Please don't be afraid to tell me." You nodded your head before he lined himself up and slowly entered. You hissed at how much he stretched you, tears pricking the edges of your eyes. Jack kissed your cheeks as you adjusted to his size and waited until you were ready to carry on.

"You can move now, Jack. I think I'm ok." Jack moved back before thrusting back in slowly, kissing you through the action to try and relieve some of the pain. He continued going slowly until you gave the go ahead to move faster. The pain soon melted away and was replaced with pure lust and passion as his actions became faster.

Your fingernails raked down his back as he thrusted hard into you, hitting your g-spot perfectly. This was exactly how you dreamed it would be. It was as if you and Jack were made for each other with the way your bodies molded together perfectly.

You felt a tightness build up in the pit of your stomach and you knew you were getting close. "I'm close, baby. So close." Jack leaned down and kissed you, his fringe hanging loosely over his eyes. "So am I." With one last hard thrust the both of you came together, the most wonderful sounds exited Jack's mouth. He looked so beautiful in that moment, so care-free and unburdened of the supernatural world. You wanted it to be that way forever for him.

He slowly pulled out before laying next to you, pulling the covers over the both of you. "I love you, Jack. So much." He brought you into his chest and kissed the top of your head. "I love you to, princess." The both of you fell asleep entwined together, listening to the sound of each others heart beats.

----------

Your eyes fluttered open and were met with Jack's blue one's staring down at you. "Good morning, handsome." Jack smiled and pecked your lips. "Good morning, beautiful. I would've had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and I didn't want to wake you".

Seeing this, you rolled over to the other side and released his arm. "Sorry about that. You should have woke me!" Jack shook his head, smiling. "No, you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to ruin that."

"Well then, how about I make us breakfast then? Your favourite?" His eyes lit up at that. "You are so perfect. That would be amazing." You both got out of bed, got dressed and headed into the kitchen where you made breakfast together, full of love and happiness.