Hot Heads

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Derek Hale x female!reader, Dean x sister!reader (platonic)

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff

Characters: Dean, Derek, Y/N, Sam

A/N: Crossover with Teen Wolf.

Description: Y/N is dating Derek but Dean doesn't know. When Derek comes around, Dean is not amused.

You never wanted your brothers to find out you were dating a werewolf; let alone Derek Hale. You knew that Sam would be OK with it after a while, but Dean is a whole other problem. He usually acted on impulse when his anger begins to rise; and that’s what you were worried about. You never expected Derek to turn up out of the blue to visit you, especially when your brothers were still in the bunker.

A loud thump sounded on the front door and all three of your heads snapped towards that direction. “What in the Holy hell was that?” Sam narrowed his eyes at his brother. “I don’t know, Dean. Maybe you should get up off your ass and check!” Dean mimicked Sam, which then caused them to start a fight with each other. You rolled your eyes and stood up from the table, walking towards the front door.

Your eyes widened when you opened the door and saw Derek smiling down at you. You pulled him inside slightly and closed the door behind him. “What on earth are you doing here, Derek?! My brothers are still home! They’re going to see you!” He tilted his head to the side and gave you a charming smile.

“So what if they see me? They need to know about us sometime.” Derek leaned down to place a kiss on your lips but you backed away and put your hands on your hips. “You’re a werewolf, Derek. You do know that my brothers and I are hunters?! Do you really think Deans going to welcome you in with open arms?!” Derek looked over to your brothers who were still squabbling at the table.

“He doesn’t seem so bad, Y/N. Let me just go down there and say hi.” Before you could stop him, Derek had made his way down the staircase and into the library where your brothers were situated. He cleared his throat and both of your brothers looked up.

Sam was taken aback a little in surprise but gave a little smile whereas Dean sat back in his chair, crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Derek. “Who the hell are you?!” “DEAN!” Sam leaned over the table and scolded his brother. “What?! I wanna know who this punk ass is!”

You walked up beside Derek and placed your arms around his stomach. “This is Derek, my boyfriend.” “Derek. As in Hale? The family of werewolves?” Deans voice was getting angrier and angrier with each word that he said. He stood up from the table and walked over to Derek, standing toe to toe with him. Dean was a little taller than Derek which made him smirk a little.

“Yeah. So what if I’m a werewolf. It doesn’t mean I’m going to treat your sister any differently because she’s a hunter!” Dean looked over at you and narrowed his eyes. “You told him were hunters!?” You stood in between Derek and Dean. “Well yeah, D. I thought it was kind of important seems as he’s a werewolf?”

Dean threw his hands in the air and began pacing back and forth across the library. “I really don’t see what you’re getting hot and bothered about.” You and Sam turned to look at Derek with your mouths hanging open. Dean stopped pacing and made his way toward Derek, his chest heaving with anger.

“Really? You don’t see how being in a relationship with something like you isn’t a big deal?! My sister could be put in all sorts of danger because of what you are and you expect me to just sit back and let it happen! I don’t think so!”

Derek’s eyes flashed blue as he stepped forward and growled at Dean. “Something like me? What do you mean ‘something like me’? Just because I’m a werewolf, you think I’m gonna hurt Y/N or something?! Well let me tell you something, Dean. Not all monsters do monstrous things.”

At this point, Derek had backed Dean up into a corner whilst you and Sam watched helplessly from behind. Dean gulped as Derek let out one more growl before making his way back to you.

“I think I’ve made my point. Shall we go, Y/N? I’ve got somewhere I want to take you.” You sniggered a little at how quick Derek’s persona changed. He grabbed your hand and led you up the stairs and out of the door.

Dean stepped away from the wall and straightened out his clothes as Sam began to laugh. “What?!” “Dude, seriously. You just got owned by a werewolf. You were shitting your pants.” Dean put the middle finger up to Sam before storming off to the kitchen for a beer.