Not Moose

Pairing: Crowley x angel!reader

Characters: Crowley, Y/N, Sam, Dean, Castiel (mentioned), Jody, Alex, Clare

Genre: Fluff

Description: (set in season 9) Y/N is an angel and has fallen from Heaven. She befriends a hunter who takes her to the Winchesters. When the brothers are out hunting, Y/N hears noises coming from the dungeon. She is surprised at what she finds.

All you remember before falling to Earth was a bright white light. Now, here you were, on Earth, scared and alone. You had been to Earth before so you knew what you had to do. You had to find Castiel and the Winchesters. Surely they could help you get back home, or at the very least give you some comfort.

Not knowing where to begin you began to walk, where to you really didn't know. It took you a couple of hours but you finally found a Hunters' bar. Thanks to your previous trips down to Earth, you had learnt a lot about the supernatural world and how things worked, especially with the hunters.

You strolled threw the front doors and walked over to the bar. "I'm looking for somebody who knows Sam and Dean Winchester. I need to get to them urgently." The barman looked over and pointed to a woman sitting in the corner of the bar, along with what looked like her daughters.

You walked over to the woman and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, do you know Sam and Dean Winchester?" The woman turned around and looked you up and down. "Yeah, who's askin'?" You smiled in delight. "My name is Y/N. I'm an angel, or was anyway. All of us angels have been cast out of Heaven and I'm looking for the Winchesters to help me."

The womans' eyes widened in shock. "Oh, Ok. I'm Jody, this is Alex and Clare. I'll take you right to the boys, I just need to take my girls home first." You nodded in understanding and followed them out of the bar.

After Jody had dropped Alex and Clare off at home, you had begun the 5 hour journey to Lebanon. Jody was very polite and asked you a lot of questions about what Heaven was like.

"So, really, you all need to have vessels, even God?" You kept your focus on the road in front of you but, occasionally, your eyes drifted to the sky, wondering what actually happened to have cast all of the angels out of Heaven.

"I don't know about God, but angels, and even archangels, need vessels to be able to walk around on Earth." Jodys' eyes widened in wonder. Her mouth opened to ask another question when her phone buzzed on the dashboard. She picked it up and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hey Jody, sorry I missed your call. What's up?" A deep, gravelly voice sounded through the phone.

"Hey Dean. Well, I seem to have happened onto a fallen angel and she wants to come and see you and Sam for your help. I'm already on my way."

You could here some sort of discussion going on in the background. "Alright, Jody. Just bring her here and we'll take it from there."

Jody talked for a little while longer before hanging up the phone. "Alright, Y/N. It's set. Lets go to the Winchesters." You felt the car speed up slightly as Jody pressed her foot on the accelerator.

Jody turned off the ignition of the car and turned to you. "Alright, kiddo, we're here. Just walk down those steps and knock on the door. Sam and Dean will take it from there. I'm sorry I have to go, but I have to get back to my girls."

You smiled at Jody and thanked her for all of her help. You got out of the car and walked slowly towards the large building that was standing in front of you. Letting out a nervous breath, you gave three knocks on the door and stood back to wait for an answer.

You heard footsteps quietly getting closer to you, then a loud noise when the door opened. In front of you stood quite a tall man with long hair and a little scruff growing around his mouth.

"Hey, you must be the angel we've heard about. I'm Sam and Dean is just down there." Sam extended his hand out to you and you took it, warily. Sam let out a little laugh and led you inside.

You walked down the stairs and was greeted by a shorter man, with shorter hair but with more scruff. "Hey, I'm Dean. What do we call you?"

"Y/N, my name is Y/N. I was hoping you would be able to help me. I need some help in getting back home and I was wondering if you would be able to help me." You glanced around your surroundings, taking in all of the different colours that were situated around you.

"Well, we're not sure that we actually can get you back home, but there is one thing that we can do. There are a few spare rooms down the hall. You're welcome to stay here until Cas comes back. He'll be able to help you a lot more than we can." Sam placed a reassuring hand on your shoulders as your face fell slightly.

"Hey, Sammy. I've just got a call from another hunter. They need our help tracking a hoard of vamps. We need to go." Dean put on his jacket as Sam went to get his.

"Y/N, make yourself at home. Our bunker is your bunker. See you later." With a little wave, Sam and Dean disappeared out of the front door.

For a while, you stood in your spot taking in all that had happened. However, you had begun to hear some strange sounds coming from further away in the bunker. Curiously, you followed the sound which led you to a door. You slowly took hold of the handle and opened the door.

As you walked in, you could see a man sitting on a chair in chains, singing horribly.

"Oh my goodness, will you please stop!" You placed your hands over your ears and made a face of disgust.

The man did stop but begun to study your face. "You're not moose or squirrel. I've never seen you around here before. Who are you?"

You stepped closer towards the figure, entranced by his voice and demeanor. "I'm Y/N, an angel. Who are you?"

Crowley widened his eyes. "I'm Crowley, King of Hell. I'm sorry to say this, but I am transfixed with your beauty. Care to let me out of these chains and I'll repay you in ways you couldn't even imagine."

With a flick of your wrists, the shackles around Crowley's neck, wrists and ankles snapped open. "Thank you, love. Now if you would break this bloody devil's trap, I'll be able to whisk us out of here."

You knelt down and made a line through the paint, instantly breaking the trap. "Thanks my dear, shall we go?" Crowley held out his arm, which you took, and you both disappeared to parts unknown.