A quick blowjob-

**rewritten**
ao3

He reaches up to Louis' jeans, gently applying pressure to Louis' soft cock. Louis doesn't react as he focuses his eyes onto the touch. Harry is getting frustrated as his efforts of getting Louis to where he wants to is failing miserably. He's determined now.

He unbuttons Louis' jeans and pulls them down slowly and nervously. They make a soft sound as they hit the floor. Harry leans in slowly, his eyes locked to the soft cock in Louis' briefs. He places an open mouthed kiss to it, letting his tongue poke through his mouth to give it a tender lick. Louis sucks in a quiet breath.

Harry gets brave as he spreads his lips wider and closes his mouth on the garment, his tongue pressing hard onto the soft outline. He repeats this along the hardening length, putting more pressure at the head of Louis' cock.

Harry wraps his finger around the band of Louis' briefs and drags them down quickly. Harry stifles a laugh. Harry's got a bigger cock than his tormentor. "What's funny?"

"Nothing." Harry shakes his head. He spits on his hand a few times and holds on to the base of Louis' cock. The warm skin pulses through his hand. He runs his hand along the girth slowly and squeezes at the tip. Harry repeats this, each time squeezing harder and harder.

"God, are you going to suck it or will I have to suck it myself?" Louis whines and tilts his head back as Harry leans in to kitten lick it.

Harry grips the cock tighter as he sucks gently over on the head. He twists and turns his head, puckering his lips to let the tip glide over the inside of his lips, guiding Louis' cock with his hand. "Fuck, no ones ever done that before." Louis lets out a high pitched groan. Louis loves the way the wet insides of Harry's lips just barely makes contact with the tip.

Harry slides the thick, throbbing cock into his mouth as he hollows out his cheeks. When his nose hits the hair above Louis' dick, he bats his up at Louis, giving an innocent dirty glance. Louis involuntarily thrusts his hip forwards at the way Harry stares hungrily at Louis with his mouth full of Louis' dick. Harry's eyes start to water and he lets up and glides his wet underside of his lips off Louis' hard cock.

Louis guides his cock back into Harry's mouth, "You ready princess?" He grabs a fistful of Harry's hair and shoves his cock in hard. "Fuck." Harry doesn't choke, but moans at the force. "Kinky."

Harry grabs Louis' hips and keeps his mouth opened wide for Louis to fuck his throat senseless. Harry moaned and tried to lick at the cock as best as he could while Louis was fucking his mouth.

Louis pulls out, letting Harry breathe, still holding onto the dark curls. Harry doesn't think about stopping himself as he begins sucking one of Louis' balls and fondling the other, letting his finger gently glide in between the crease. Harry's paying extremely close attention to them and Louis is absolutely loving it. "Filthy. Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah." Louis loved the dirty sucking noises Harry was making with his balls.

"You like that Louis?" Harry catching on with Louis' dirty talk, his mouth still on his sensitive balls.

"Jesus, yeah. Haven't been blowed in a while." Louis admits as he grips Harry's hair tighter. Harry was even turned on now, moaning when Louis shoved his red angry cock back into Harry's mouth. The vibration of the noises feeling Louis' arousal even more. He thrusts harder into Louis' mouth, Harry making choking noises, but still moaning as he rubs Louis's thigh with his thumb.

"Mm. Oh, fuck use that tongue, babe." The wet noise were driving Louis mad and the way Harry looked up at him made him feel like Harry liked it too.
Harry trailed his hands up on Louis' chest and brought them down to rub small circles on Louis' pelvic bone. Harry hummed and moaned over Louis' thrusting.

"I'm going to come, fuck yeah." Louis moans.

Harry pulls away and ever so quietly says, "Come on my face."

Louis can't even see straight as he tugs on his cock viciously while moaning, "Gonna come on your fucking face."

Harry keeps his wet, pink lips open with his tongue ready to lap up all the come. "Come on, babe." Harry encourages. Harry's shyness is long gone.

"Dirty boy." Louis praises his hand working at his cock, his head touching Harry's tongue every so often. "Fuck yeah, shit." Spurts of Louis come lands directly on Harry's tongue, eyes, and a bit in his hair. "I just came all over your fucking face." Louis says in disbelief.

Harry laps at every place possible and bringing his tongue to Louis' softening cock to find more of Louis' come.

Louis pushes desperate Harry away and zips up his jeans and leaves Harry in the dust. Harry looks down and realizes now he had a problem of his own.