Bane sighed with ease and he wrapped a hand around me to provide some comfort but it didn't help. I was shaken by the vision.

They were coming. And, nothing could stop them because no one even knew about them apart from Bane. He knew the darkness was the Fenris Brothers, he knew what they were but everyone else, they knew nothing.

"Calm down. I told you, I have everything under control. We will see to it when it comes, until then, don't panic." He whispered, rubbing circles around my back.

I sighed and got my breathing under control, "Fine but I want to train and hunt again,"

"What?"

"I've gotten weaker over the years and I don't really know how to fight. Don't you train your men?" I asked, glaring at his confused eyes.

"Yeah, I do."

"Yeah, so, I'm just going to join them."

"No,"

"What?" I groaned.

"I won't allow you to train with my men—that's absurd. Females from my pack don't get trained," He replied, furrowing his brows.

"But I want to get trained or at least practice what I've been taught. I don't want to be weak," There were a lot of things Hugh taught me while I was a member of his pack but that was four years ago. Right now, I only knew how to run from a predator that was at my way and I only knew how to hide.

Fighting was long forgotten and my wolf ached to fight with another one.

"Fine. You can do it with me,"

I giggled, pushing him away, "So you can kill me? No thanks, I will pass on that."

He yanked the back of my neck and pulled me closer to himself, "I won't kill you. Let me see what you got,"

"Fine but one scratch on me, I won't forgive you." I said, sounding promising. Bane could rip my wolf into pieces if he wanted too but again, he was the kind of wolf I wanted to fight against.

"All right," He agreed to my demands.

Right after breakfast, and taking a shower, I found myself standing against Bane on the lush grounds just outside the packhouse. Everyone was at work or doing their thing, leaving me behind with Bane who was ready to attack me.

"Don't kill me," I warned him again.

"I won't," His eyes rolled at me. "Do you want me to do a pinky promise?"

"No," I replied, straightening my shoulders. "And, try not hurting me, I'm fragile."

"Pfft. I saw what you did with Roger, he took days to heal,"

"That was my anger," I explained. The battle against Roger was dreadful, I was filled with wrath and denial. At the end, I had to do something to run away and for the most of the part, I fought with my bare hands than my wolf, making me weaker than I was.

"Try dodging me, if I get to you, you're mine and you're weak." He said, his claws plunging out.

Fuck me.

"Hey! No claws," I shouted, escaping away from him into the grassy grounds. I just wanted to test out my strength, not get wounded.

"Keep running and don't shift," I heard Bane shout.

I peeked back and over my shoulders to find him still standing on his spot. He hadn't moved. The training just turned into hide and seek. I bolted out of the area and continued to ran while looking back occasionally.

My heart raced when I looked again and found Bane nowhere.

I screamed as I crashed against his chest. "You're slow," He uttered, grabbing my waist. "And, with those bosoms, you can't fight." He tugged harder on my chest as his hand wrapped around one of my breasts.

I sighed, falling over him, "Ugh. Don't touch me like, I can't think properly then," I couldn't think about anything when his hands were over my breasts, tormenting me.

Before I could move, Bane gripped a fistful of my hair and held me against himself. "That's the problem—women cannot fight,"

"You're wrong," I spat out.

His brows lifted, "Really?" He asked, his eyes directing at my state where he was holding me and I couldn't even move on my own.

God.

"Yes, I can fight." I grunted and pushed his hands away. "I'm just not prepared yet which is why I want to be trained, at least for a while."

"Fine, you have my permission to practice with my men. Shall I warn you, the trainings are brutal and you won't go through a round of them." He finally gave in.

I grinned, "We will see,"

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr