4 | alfa

"My favorite thing to do is you!"

Myra

Unable to move, I froze underneath his wolf as I tried to get a control of my thoughts.

No. No. No. This couldn't happen. This was all a mistake. I wasn't supposed to be out here. I wasn't supposed to meet my mate.

The strong black wolf backed away from me, allowing me to stand on my own. My claws dug inside the mud as I looked up straight at him. Who was this man? The aura surrounding around him was stronger and more vicious compared to Mr. Hyde. It came to me as a shock as I came into realization that he was the Alpha.

I was mated to the Alpha — that one male I had been running away from, that one male that tried to kill me on a dozen occasions — I was mated to him.

Fuck me.

The wolf in front of me snapped and shifted into his human form. Underneath the moonlight, he leaned down and pressed his hand against my furry body. It was at that moment I lost myself in his eyes. His hair was jet black, messy but still tamed. He had a stubble beard that hid his sharp jaw. Oh, those lips. The man had a masuline body, his shoulders were broad, muscles inched on his flesh, and when my eyes went further down, I backed away.

This was not what I had in mind.

"Shift," He ordered.

I further stepped back.

"I need to know who you are so shift," The harsh tone suddenly changed when I didn't give in. There was no chance I was going to shift in front of the man who wanted my head. Regardless of the bond, he was still the Alpha whilst I was a lone wolf. We had no match and we were never ever going to be one.

"Do you come from the Red Walkers?" His voice was enticing, it made me want to melt but I didn't respond. I had created enough mess for one night. The last thing I wanted to do was reveal my identity to an Alpha.

Red Walkers was a pack settled nearby. It was at least a two-hour drive from here to go to the town where Red Walkers were settled. The town was small so I never thought about going there. I wanted to live in a city as a normal human and Ampleforth was the best option I had.

"Tell me," His hand grazed over my fur, keeping me in place so I couldn't run away. Everytime I tried to move, he inched forward. "Look at me," He commanded, dreadfully. I gulped the bile growing inside my throat as my stomach churned. He wasn't gentle as I expected my mate to be. A small purr escaped my lips and he moved his hands away.

"Alright..." The man took a deep breath. "I'm not going to yell at you but you need to shift so I can see who you are and where you come from. Can you do that for me?" He questioned, humbly.

I shook my head.

"Are you scared of me? Do you know who I am?"

Pfft. Scared? What was that? Either way, I nodded my head as I knew who he was. Any wolf could sense that he was an Alpha and there was only one Alpha that resided in Ampleforth — Alpha Bane. I always assumed he was an older man as they seemed to have more grudges with me but I was quite wrong. The man in front of me was young — quite young and beautiful but behind all that beauty, there was a monster, a monster I had no intention of accepting.

"You're my mate and I want you," I don't. "But, I don't want you to be scared of me so you can take your time and come by whenever you are ready to be marked." To have sex.

I nodded my head. I just wanted a way out of here before the herbs could stop working and my scent could leak out. I doubted he'd let me live if he knew who I was.