54 | lettera

Myra

"I know it sounds crazy—"

Bane grabbed my shoulder and tugged me forward, "It is crazy, Myra. There are a lot of rogues here, and I cannot danger my own pack by bringing them to the city."

"Please, just for a while—a few months. They won't harm anyone, you have my word. They can be a part of my pack if they want to be. It's my family, Bane." I begged. I couldn't leave them all here, without anything.

"Fine but if anything goes wrong, you'll pay the price and you know the ways I like payments." He whispered in my ears before backing away.

I squealed in joy and jumped on him, "Thank you," The scent of his hair and his cologne calmed me down and took away all my worries. "I'm going to go talk to the elders,"

"Fine, I will be around. Give me a call when you're done," He kissed my lips and then walked away.

I turned around and Roman blinked at me, still at the same spot where I had left him, "So, you're an Alpha now?" He asked, breaking the embarrassing silence.

"Yes and I'd love to have you in my pack,"

A smile appeared over his face and he replied, "I don't have a problem at all but you'll have to convince our parents and the elders. They will be a little hesitant at first but at the end of the day, they'll agree. Hugh left no heir, there is no chance anyone in this pack can be an Alpha so everyone will be left as rogues."

"I know, I will talk to them now." I moved my hand from his shoulder and walked back inside the office where I found the elders and my parents seated.

It took a whole lot of time before I could convince any of them. Just as Roman said, they were in denial and they didn't want to be under a female. I had to stir away their doubts and remind them that I did once belong to their pack and even though I wasn't loyal to Hugh, I still cared about everyone else in the pack and they all were like a family to me. I was bought up with most of them—it wouldn't be a shame if they joined my pack.

My parents gave in and soon the elders agreed. For now, they were going stay in Ostbridge, shut down any businesses the pack ran and soon, leave the town and come to Ampleforth. It was official, Ostbridge was going to be abandoned by whoever had attacked Hugh and his warriors.

It was horrible for everyone that belonged to the Blood Swamp pack.

Just as I went outside the building, Roman followed me and called out my name, stopping me.

"Yeah, what happened?"

"I know I shouldn't do this, but, I have to give this to you." His pulled out a letter and lengthened his hand to give it to me. "Hugh had written this for you recently and he wanted you to have it so he gave it to our parents." Roman explained, his voice cracking a little.

"Hugh? Why would he write something to me?" I asked, taking the letter from his hands. It was a stamped letter, Hugh's initials were on it. I wondered what was inside.

"I don't know but give it a read, he wanted you to have it," He responded, shrugging.

I wasn't afraid of anything anymore. The letter wouldn't make a difference if I read it.

"Fine, I will read it." I sighed and looked back to see Bane waiting for me in his car. We were going to leave for Ampleforth as his work was done here. He received all the information he wanted.

"Take care. I will be with you in no time," My brother said, giving me a light hug.

"You too. Goodbye," I waved my hand and watched Roman go back inside the building where our parents were. I hated to leave them alone without anything but they needed time to recover.

I hid the letter inside my pockets and went inside the car. The radio was switched on and a low music was playing in the background, killing the silence and the time.

"Got everything?" I asked Bane while shifting on the seat and relaxing.

"Yeah," He replied, his lips barely moving.

I placed my hand over his and asked, "Do you want to talk about your parents?" It was a rough topic but we needed to talk about it soon, especially after knowing that whatever creatures were out there, wanted something from his parents bloodline.

Bane leaned forward, his hand reached up to my face and he replied, "No, Myra, I don't want to talk about anything except for you." When he said my name, I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. The bond was getting stronger by every second and I felt it.

"But you aren't happy and I hate to see you like this," I pouted, running my fingers through his hand. Bane didn't act same as he was before—before we arrived at Ostbridge and it saddened me.

"Maybe there is something you can do to make me happy," He winked at me while touching my lips and teasing me.

It took me a whole moment to understand what he wanted. "Well, I'm going to make you happy then." I let out a breath and leaned forward to reach the zipper of his pants.

It was pitch-black outside and the ride back to the city was long. I wasn't going to stick with a boring, quiet Bane. His chest rumbled as I bent down to his pants. Without warning, he tugged on my hair and bought me back up.

"Let me kiss you first," He mumbled before pressing his lips against mine. I tasted the warmth of his hot mouth melting into mine. My knees buckled and with my eyes closed, I stirred my hand across his hardness and felt his cock swell up against my touch.

He groaned in my mouth and pulled my hair harder as I undid his pants. His cock sprang out freely and I wrapped my hand around it, pumping it to it's extent. My thighs clenched against each other and a soft sigh slipped past my lips. My entire body trembled in anticipation as I ran my hand down his cock, feeling his bulging veins and his thickness grow.

Bane growled and pulled away from the hot kiss before forcing my head down to his legs. His cock was rock hard and glistening with precum when I licked it. I stopped stroking it and took every inch of his cock in my throat. His hands gripped either side of my head and he pushed me further down.

Greedily, I licked and sucked on his stiff shaft as excitement surged through me. I pulled away for a moment to catch my breath and dove back in immediately. My hands caressed his balls as his cock filled my mouth.

Bane groaned with pleasure and wrapped his hand at the back of my neck. "Oh, Myra."

My tongue swirled around his thickness as I bobbed my head up and down, satisfying him—my mate. The slick taste of his cock entered my mouth, making my insides clench. His breathing turned raspy and his grip around my neck tightened as pushed my head further deep down.

I played around with his cock for another moment before his hot seed coated my mouth.

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr