50 | rovinato

Bane

"Bane—" Myra said, struggling with the ropes that kept her restrained. Her trembling lips and the curiously in her voice bought me satisfaction. "—why do you need to do this?" She asked, whimpering.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to myself, "Why not?" Whenever I tried to mark her, some bastard disturbed us, first it was her brother, then Marcus and then again Marcus. Issues kept rising and I knew they'd continued too but I couldn't watch Myra untamed and unmarked for another second. I wanted to bury myself inside her, claim her without showing any ounce of mercy and tame her wildness.

My beast needed to rest.

"Okay, can we get rid of the blindfold, please? I'm not use—" I wrapped my hands around her throat before she could continue to whine any further.

"I'm make the rules here," I said before filling her mouth with mine. Her sweetness delved in my mouth and just as she was about to trip, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her closer to me.

Her body quivered in excitement when I pulled back. "That's right, surrender to me." I trailed my finger down her skin, and over her lips. Her head bobbed as she licked my finger, greedily. "You know that you crave the taste of my cock in my your mouth,"

Myra nodded her head, her lips curling into a smile. Eyeing her, I looked at her clothes, the urge of wanting to rip them off her tiny body increased. I pushed her into the bedroom and above the mattress before getting on the top.

She squealed, tightening her legs as I unzipped my pants and bought my cock out. It was disappointing that she couldn't see me but I could watch all that I wanted to see—and, that only mattered.

My gaze dropped down on her and I ordered, "Open your mouth,"

My cock swelled in my hands as her lips parted, and she opened wide, not knowing what was coming in her way. Helpless, I forced my cock into her mouth and she gagged the instant second it hit her throat.

I gave her a moment to breathe before pushing myself back inside her mouth. She sucked on my cock, her head bobbing back and forth as I growled. Her lips stretched wide and she quaked as I took a grip on her hair, hard. My cock throbbed when I felt her wet tongue slipping around with ease. I straddled her head down and got over, shoving my cock inside her completely. She choked and struggled to breathe but I didn't show any mercy.

When I pulled out, her lips were dripping with my precum and her salvia. She heaved in a few deep breaths, her body shaking with the force. I allowed her to rest down before switching her over her stomach and holding her hips.

Myra rose her ass, grinding against my cock as I pulled off her clothes, one by one, making her bare—for myself. My wolf growled again at her nudity, a wanting rose inside me, to mark and imprint her divine flesh.

I held her hips and pulled down her panties. My cock twitched at the scent of her arousal and I parted her pussy with my fingers before bringing my mouth to her wetness.

Without warning, I dove in and ate her out. Her legs shook against my hold and her moans grew louder with every lash of my tongue against her sweetness.

"Oh, shit." Myra shrieked out, her moans turning into a cry as I tasted her depths. I showed her no sympathy as she was bound to mercy, I pleased to do whatever I wanted to do as she was my mate.

Mine.

"Please, I'm going to cum." I licked her slickness for another second before pulling away. "No, no, no!" She cried, "Don't stop,"

I stood on my knees, wiped my lips and grabbed her hair before getting her off the bed. "Who said I was going to stop?" I asked, fisting my cock and stroking myself faster.

The sight of Myra bent over and her ass two inches away from my cock increased my desire and the urge to fuck her till she begged me to stop. I brushed my thumb over my cock before bringing it to her pussy. Inch by inch, I tore through her folds and her insides clenched around me immediately.

A scream of frustration ripped out of her and she groaned, her head still against the bed and her rounded ass around my hands. Her delicate body shuddered as she felt the glimpse of pleasure filling inside her.

My knuckles turned pale as I held on her ass with a tight grip that was for sure going to leave a mark. Ignoring the ache in my cock, I pushed myself inside her and slammed into her. I slid back and fourth with a rhythm as she started tightening around me.

I pushed my finger in her tight little ass and she yelped with the sudden feeling. I stopped for a moment, allowed Myra move her hips and satisfy her own weeping pussy.

"That's right," I whispered. My hands reached down and I rubbed her clit between my fingers. "Don't cum until I say so,"

"Mhm," She gave me a nod and continued to ride my cock.

Just when I felt her contract around me, I took the lead and fucked her mercilessly. Her moans grew louder, the headboard smacked against the wall and the bed shrieked.

Grabbing her hair and her restrained arm, I lifted her off the bed and went in deep. Power ignited inside me as I forced myself inside her slickness again and again.

"Please," Myra whispered, her body pulsing with the pleasure. "Please, let me cum."

"No," I growled, pulling out.

She wasn't going to cum until I claimed her.

I turned her around on her back, ripped off the blindfold and grabbed her face before getting myself inside her again. Her hips rocked forward and she winced with the pain of holding me. Her eyes were filled with desire and disobidence when I looked at them and her breaths came in low gasps as I started moving faster.

I narrowed my head down and circled my hands around one of her breasts, her nipple hard and cold as I ran my tongue through it. She threw her head back and came, screaming with wildness.

I placed my hand underneath her head and bought her neck towards my lips. Her natural scent of a wolf filled the room. The pulse underneath her skin quickened and I felt it all, her thundering heartbeat, the sweat pouring off her forehead and her fear.

My canines stretched and I knotted inside her at the same time before placing my claim on her. Her back arched as she let out a low, raspy scream.

Lost in the moment, I felt everything in front of me change when I finally claimed her and her wolf as mine.

Claimed.

Crushed.

Taken.

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr