23 | flirtare

Myra

After Cedric had told me that Cindy was here, I jerked and hastened out of the bedroom, my heartbeat quickening with fear of what Bane would do with her. When I reached downstairs, I found Cindy, smiling and sucking on her cigarette.

"Cindy!" I yelled through the doorway before walking in further.

"Myra!" She stood up and came to hug me. "Oh, thank god you're fine!" she said, blowing a little bit of smoke on my face. She was already comfortable being around Bane that she even decided to smoke.

Jesus.

"You shouldn't have come here," I mumbled, holding onto her shoulders and then peeking at Bane. He was sitting on a plush one-seater couch and grinning at me.

Bastard.

"Why not? I was worried about you and Bane here, told me that I could visit you if I wanted too." she shrugged her shoulders with ease and sat back down in front of Bane.

I eyed him with all the murderous rage pulsating inside me and then took a seat beside Cindy. I sat close to her, still worried and angry. She tapped the ash into the tray and then raised her head to smile at Bane.

"So, you were telling me about something, weren't you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, I was telling you about Myra and—"

Bane cut her off before she could even complete, "I already know everything about Myra, so I don't want to hear about her. I want to know about you," He leaned forward and said, the smirk on his face only growing with every second.

Was he flirting with her?

Cindy blushed, and shied down, "Well, there isn't much about me."

"There must be. You seem like a very young girl,"

I watched Cindy open her mouth to reply to him but before she could, I did, "Yes, she's twenty-two,"

"No one asked you," He snapped.

"Well, she isn't interested in you so how about you leave both of us alone!" I moved in my seat and said, feeling a bit uneasy with how Bane was speaking to Cindy. It was completely different—as if his personality just had a change of heart.

"Myra, he's fine here," Cindy looked at me with warning eyes and stubbed out her cigarette. Was she really falling for his tricks?

Cindy barely dated anyone. She was all about her university and career, being successful in life and saving people through her profession. The only boy she ever dated was in her university and that boy dumped her before they could even go any further. Since then, I hadn't seen her flirt or speak with boys. So it was quite awkward when she was smiling with Bane—he was mine.

"Yes, Myra, I'm perfectly fine here." Bane said. "So, Cindy, where do you work?"

"Actually, quite nearby. There is a hospital twenty-minute drive away from here and I work there as a registered nurse," she replied to him. Both of them were ignoring my presence now.

"Oh, that's interesting!"

"She isn't interested in dating!" I blurted out, ruining everything they both were heading towards too.

Cindy gazed at me harshly, and so did Bane. After a moment, he rubbed the nape of his neck and then stood up, breathing heavily.

"Why don't you come with me, Myra? I'd like to have a word with you," He ordered, his ruthless tone diving back into his body. I wasn't surprised when he switched his personality and I wasn't hesitant to go with him, away from the room where Cindy was. Maybe I could knock someone's senses in him and warn him.

As soon as we parted from Cindy, Bane grabbed my arm and pushed me inside the washroom so she couldn't hear us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" His teeth gritted together as he whispered at me. "Huh?"

"Me? Can you stop flirting with my friend? She's clearly not interested in you," I snapped back, full rage on. I wasn't worried about Cindy more than I was worried about Bane doing anything at all with her.

"Oh," He breathed out, grabbing my cheek and pushing me back against the washroom wall. "Is someone getting jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. You need to get your paws off her. She's a human," I reminded him. Even if he wanted to fuck her, he couldn't. It was against the werewolf law to mate or breed a human.

"You don't need to tell me what I have to do," Bane warned, turning me around and pushing me above the counter.

The cold, marble countertop brushed against my stomach and Bane grabbed my wrist, pushing them behind my back. He leaned his body against mine, showing who was in control. Clearly, it was him with my ass in the air. I groaned and squirmed, trying to get free from his grip but like always, I failed. He watched me, his brown eyes glowing and looking at my defeated body.

"Let's teach you some manners, shall we?"

He pushed his hands towards my pants and with a snap, they came down with ease. I swallowed hard as his hand collided with my bottom—at least, it wasn't his belt this time. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hold off my emotions—the fire itching between my legs when my own mate spanked me.

"I warned you, Myra. Do not disrespect me or there will be consequences," Bane said, hitting my ass again, violently and applying more pressure. I stiffened underneath his hold and looked at my reflection through the mirror in front of me.

How did this happen again?

I was completely embarrassed now.

"And yet, after all my warnings, you want to disrespect me? Go ahead and watch what I will do with you," He spanked me all over again, this time, closer towards my heated and still very much sore pussy.

"Fuck off! Get your hands off me," I yelled, pushing and squirming.

"Oh, you have a problem with my hands on you?" he asked, moving his hand towards my panties and ripping them away from my pussy. I gasped and my insides clenched. "Clearly, you show no hesitation in going around and sleeping with my pack members," His warm hand moved around my thighs, grabbing and squeezing them.

I held my breath back when he parted my legs and drifted his fingers towards my pussy. "And, you have a problem when I flirt with your friend?" He asked, rubbing my clit.

I bit my lip and yelped as his hand came down on the lips of my pussy. He pulled me back through my hair and then forced a finger inside me. The sting and pain coursed through my body and I felt a pulse growing down there. My muscles clenched around his finger as I was still aching from last night.

When an orgasm started building inside me, I simply groaned. I couldn't allow myself to come for a man as low as Bane but then again, I couldn't disregard the yearning and the pleasure.

"Please," I said.

The strokes of his finger inside me grew quicker and his thumb teased my clit, causing my belly to tighten and forbade the orgasm. I needed to hold it off for a while. He yanked me off the countertop and raised my head so I could see my reflection begging, dying and pleading for his touch. I was miserable—shaking and moaning as his finger dove right back inside me.

"Beg for it," he whispered, his lips brushing my earlobes and the erectness of his pants rubbing against my swollen bottom.

"Please, let me come, please!"

"Look at you, giving in to every male that makes you feel different," he said, forcing me to look at myself.

My whole body curled and vibrated in response. My clit throbbed and pulsated and I pushed my hands against the countertop when pleasure rippled through me. The orgasm robbed me out of my senses, I saw stars and the world enveloping in front of me as the fire inside me was released—all over again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, cheating in this world will be only considered when Myra mates with Bane, or he marks her. Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr or the next chapter on Inkitt!