Chapter 45: Dumb Ways To Die

"I'm almost done," Aisha dismissively spoke, focused on the project at hand, while Chan, who had brought his laptop along, worked on producing a new track

"Me too," Chan spoke, removing his headphones, since he could blast the track without headphones in order to not to disturb her.

"Does this look good?" she uncertainly asked, and he walked over to her corner and instantaneously went in awe of her work.

A scene of a sunset visible through long strands of grass was what she had painted. As simple as it sounded, it looked so complex to be painted from scratch. Each and every detail was displayed perfectly. The long strands of grass appeared to be swaying with the wind, and in the backdrop, the sun was setting, appearing magical and relaxing all at once. 

"That's

"That's..." Chan couldn't find the right words, "That's freaking amazing. How did you manage to make that?!"

"Thank you!" her eyes lit up at the compliment, "I think I did okay."

"That's just 'okay' for you?"

"I guess?"

"Then I bet I'll be blown away when you make a piece that will make you go wow," he shook his head, smiling.

"I'm waiting for that day, to be honest," Aisha fell back on the ground, stretching and yawning.

"It's dinner time," Chan looked at the clock, and lent a hand to Aisha to help her stand up.

"I'm hungry as hell," she trotted to the kitchen with him following her, laughing at her childish antics, and upon reaching the place, she stopped in front of the stove and whined.

"What happened?" he reached her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his face on the crook of her neck.

"I- uh-" she stammered, feeling his hot breath caress her neck and make her nervous under his touch, forgetting why she even whined. First of all, how was he able to do it if she was taller than him?

Well, it's none other than Bang Christopher Chan, he can do it all – she thought inwardly, still anxious under his touch.

"Speak, babygirl," Chan knew how flustered she got every time he did something intimate with her, like hugging her or kissing her, and he was guiltily taking full advantage of that. He loved knowing that he had such an effect on her.

"R-Ramen," she fumbled with her words, "Let's e-eat that."

"As you say, babygirl," he placed a kiss on her neck, making tingles go down her spine.

"Ch-Chan?"

"Hm?" he hummed on her skin, not knowing how he had suddenly gained such confidence when he was the shyer one between them.

"I'm hungry," she managed to mumble.

Chan simply whispered in her ear, "So am I."

"Eek!" she screeched, and visibly shook, and that made him laugh so hard that he undid his arms and stepped back, cackling.

"You're mean!" she pushed him, making him laugh even harder.

"Sorry, baby," he said between his peals of laughter, "You're so adorable!"

"Yeah, yeah," she made a face.

"Let's eat ramen? And only ramen?" he suggestively spoke, and Aisha drew a knife from the kitchen stand and spoke, "If you tease me again, your name is going to be on the list of 'dumb ways to die'."

"Okay, okay," he laughingly lifted his hands up in a surrender motion.

"Hmph!"

Next chapter:

"Excuse me?" Chan folded his arms, "Do I look like a child to you?"

"You act like one," she mouthed a spoonful of ice cream.

And then what happened next made Aisha drop the spoon from her hands. 

(a/n: I'm currently editing Woojin out of this story, so if you see his name somewhere in this book, please do inform me :)

I just realized that I can actually be a good girlfriend but nobody wants to try me lmao

Also, if you're a BTS ARMY, might I interest you in a Min Yoongi fanfiction? It's called DIARY, and I just put it up. So if you're interested, then please so check it out!)