Chapter 35: Hyunjin Has A Lot Of Feelings

"It's time

"It's time."

Chan got off the car, instantly bombarded with paparazzi. Yet, he didn't waste a second in walking towards the opposite side of the car and ushering his lady out.

Aisha climbed out of the car, holding his hand gently, and shut the door of the car. The driver drove away, and the two walked inside the lavish banquet, decorated by bright, eye-pricking lights all around. Plus, the camera's flashes didn't help in lessening the amount of light that already shined.

The news reporters instantly rushed towards them, and so did the bodyguards. The bodyguards formed a chain with their arms around the couple so no one restricted their way into the banquet.

There was a lot of pushing around, and Aisha lowered her head down to avoid the lights and the screaming of the paparazzi. Chan, seeing that, tightened his hold on her hand, she squeezed it back to respond to him. Taking the cue, he walked forward, still hand-in-hand, and she followed behind into the hall.

Once they were inside, she breathed out in relief.

"How do you deal with all this?" she asked him, and he shrugged.

"Used to it by now."

"But-" she couldn't complete as she heard squeals coming from their side, and they turned their heads to see the rest of the seven dashing towards them.

"Oh, my god!" Aisha covered her mouth with her free hand as soon as they approached.

"GOSH! IS SHE AISHA?" Jisung asked with wide eyes.

"Who else would she be?" Chan deadpanned.

"She's so pretty!" Felix's mouth was hung open.

And then, it was just a rush of comments pouring in by the members:

"Damn, Channie! She's beautiful!" Changbin appreciated.

"I bet she's sweet as heck!" Minho commented.

"I'm so hyped! You guys are officially together now!" Seungmin was excited.

We had already established how awkward Aisha was with compliments, so she blushingly muttered, "Thank you so much...! I really am awkward, wow."

"Her voice is so sweet, ahh!" Jeongin fanboyed over her.

Surprisingly, Hyunjin hadn't said a word, and when Chan turned to him, he realized that he was crying.

"Why are you crying?" Chan rubbed the younger's back.

Hyunjin sobbed as he spoke, "She's so gorgeous! I can't help but cry, oh, my gawd!"

Aisha, not knowing how to take in the comments, hid her face in Chan's shoulder, making everyone laugh.

"Stop crying, Hyunjin," Changbin sighed.

"I just have a lot of feelings!"

"Guys, guys," Aisha initiated, "I didn't get a chance to introduce myself, so hey! I'm Heo Aisha, nice to meet y'all!"

"Don't be so formal, you're our friend now!" Felix brightly grinned.

"And maybe more than a friend for our Channie, hm," Minho smirked.

"Y-Yeah," Chan sheepishly spoke, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Hey, did you guys notice something?" Jeongin asked.

"What?"

"She's taller than him," he giggled, making everyone laugh, and the said man sighed.

"That's enough, we're going away!" Chan raised his eyebrows, grabbing her hand again, and walked away with Aisha.

"Let me at least talk to her!" Hyunjin yelled after him.

"Nope, she's mine. Goodbye!"

Aisha laughed as he took her away, inwardly cooing at his adorableness. He looked at her and chuckled upon seeing her heartily laugh.

They were barely some steps ahead of the group when they were faced by Park Jinyoung – not the GOT7 member, but the one who ran the company.

"Is she Aisha?" he questioned, and she and Chan both straightened up.

"Yes, sir," Chan nodded.

"She's really beautiful!"

"Thank you!" she smiled.

"Would you like to be on a collab stage with me-"

"Uh, I guess someone's calling us! We should go, we should go!" Chan lied and pulled her along, leaving Jinyoung to keep calling after them.

"I just saved you from a disaster, you better thank me," the leader spoke once Jinyoung was out of sight.

"Saved me from wearing plastic pants and dancing with him on the stage? How do I thank you?" she chuckled.

"Hm, let me guess," Chan looked up in the air, faking thinking, and then spoke, "A kiss?"

Aisha bit on her bottom lip, looking around them to see a lot of people. Gathering guts to do something like that in the public, she immediately left a peck on his cheek, growing red when she backed away.

Chan giggled, and then, staring at her right in the eyes, he leaned in, and whispered in her ear,

"That's not what I meant, babygirl."

Next chapter:

Chan whispered, "You're so beautiful, Aisha... In every way."

"Chan..." she whimpered.

"Words, babygirl."

(a/n: ahh what a feeling to get complimented by Stray Kids face-to-face! Can't relate.

And yes, I'm leaving this chapter HERE hehehehe)